Sssssnakes!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my corn snake - his name is Scratch and I have had him 5 years - he was purchased as a gift for my youngest son Benn but he has become mine.
default_wub.png

He eats frozen baby rats but once I thaw them, he prefers that I leave his meals under a rock and he will take care of them from there.

I love snakes... my hubby had his annual meeting in Orlando, FL this past March and they had a snake person there (he had some beautiful big snakes) and I was one of the few who did not mind having a large snake work her way around me. I would love more but I think my sons would just freak out.

I have had wild garter snakes take up residence in my barn and they are welcome - personally I do not like wild rodents and I figure the snakes can take care of the pests that think they have landed in mouse heaven...

Denise

I have my corn snake - his name is Scratch and I have had him 5 years - he was purchased as a gift for my youngest son Benn but he has become mine.
default_wub.png

He eats frozen baby rats but once I thaw them, he prefers that I leave his meals under a rock and he will take care of them from there.

I love snakes... my hubby had his annual meeting in Orlando, FL this past March and they had a snake person there (he had some beautiful big snakes) and I was one of the few who did not mind having a large snake work her way around me. I would love more but I think my sons would just freak out.

I have had wild garter snakes take up residence in my barn and they are welcome - personally I do not like wild rodents and I figure the snakes can take care of the pests that think they have landed in mouse heaven...

Denise
Yep Yep!

We have a few that won't eat as soon as we offer it to them.. we just have to leave the thawed rodent and they have a night to consume or we remove..

Lucy is especially picky and she MUST NOT be disturbed!
default_rolleyes.gif

AND.. I will take a snake in my shed or barn vs mice jumping on me..
default_unsure.png

Latest posts

Back