spring - gesse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovable minis

Reaction score
This morning while doing chores hubby calls for me to come see. This is what I saw...

geese2.jpg

geese.jpg

Canadian geese flying north...that means spring is here right
default_thumbup.gif
: :aktion033:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: YIPEE now we can watch for them, thank you, thank you..we're ready..come on :bgrin

That is a nice sight to see.. But if they were flying over head where I am I could see them because of all the SNOW we are getting today....2 to 4 inches acoming and snow filled skies you could not see them flying North like that here~!

Cool picture. Whats funny is that yesterday I was trying to take that same kind of picture!!

Only the geese wouldn't fly high enough to get the picture.

Around here they are out in the fields by the thousands fattening up before they fly off again in a month or two.

At night most of them sleep on this big rock small Island really just off shore in the ocean. Then at dawn they fly off in waves of hundreds to graze on the farmers pastures :eek:

On a morning thats clear and I feel like going out at dawn I will get a picture of it.

Neat picture!
default_yes.gif
:

The only problem is....I have seen the geese all winter here in Ontario Canada.
default_yes.gif
: Its like they weren't sure if they should leave or not. :new_shocked:

Interesting pics...almost want to connect the dots! :lol: But our geese have been here all winter long. They're the lazy kind...they don't want to do any flying anymore so they just hunker down and stay for the long haul.

Awesome pics!!

The geese here also stay for the winter. Years ago, they used to migrate but I'd say in the past 10-15 years, they just don't bother anymore.

Latest posts

Back