Spring Fling Panda pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
The Spring Fling was a great show. The horses were awesome!

Panda,, her first show, did so good.
default_smile.png
)

Got seconds behind the incredible Prince filly Jaden, owned by Heather... Wow, gorgeous!!

and Panda got a ammy 1st and a Ammy GRAND!!!! I am SO proud of her!! She settled down and was a good baby.
default_smile.png
) Can't wait for her color to come in.

Here are a couple pics and the famous monkey and piglet.. w/ Aubrey
default_smile.png
)

DSC_0575_web.jpg

DSC_0589_web.jpg

DSC_0896_web.jpg

Lee's monkey.... so cute

DSC_1176_web.jpg

and Aubrey with one of the piglets...

DSC_1220_web.jpg

Sandy --

Panda is gorgeous!!! Congrats on your wins!!!
default_wub.png

The piglet -- SO cute. The monkey... ... cute but I admit I'd be kind of afraid of him (chicken that I am)!!!
default_biggrin.png

Jill

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Sandy on Panda's placings
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I think the monkey is to cute, i can only imagine having one of those 'hanging' (most likely literally LOL) around the barn with me
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

[SIZE=10pt]Panda is just lovely! What a great job you did showing her, Sandy! Amateur GRAND CHAMPION, first time out! Yipee![/SIZE]

Sammy, the monkey was quite the talk of the show

- and the little pot belly pigs - adorable

- but AUBREY -

he is the cutest of them all! :eek:)

Hi Sandy

What a beauty little Panda is! And major CONGRATS on winning Grand Ammy - you are very brave to go out there -- won't catch me doing that!

I'm with Jill as far as the monkey - they kind of freak me out
default_new_shocked.gif
-- better left in the trees of the rain forest as far as I am concerned ! ! And the little piggy is just adorable! Keep those pictures comming!

Stac

[SIZE=10pt]Panda is just lovely! What a great job you did showing her, Sandy! Amateur GRAND CHAMPION, first time out! Yipee![/SIZE]
Sammy, the monkey was quite the talk of the show

- and the little pot belly pigs - adorable

- but AUBREY -

he is the cutest of them all! :eek:)
hehehehe Thanks you all
default_smile.png
) yes,, Aubrey IS the cutest....
default_smile.png
))

Hi Sandy
What a beauty little Panda is! And major CONGRATS on winning Grand Ammy - you are very brave to go out there -- won't catch me doing that!

I'm with Jill as far as the monkey - they kind of freak me out
default_new_shocked.gif
-- better left in the trees of the rain forest as far as I am concerned ! ! And the little piggy is just adorable! Keep those pictures comming!

Stac
Stacy... Thank you! It was FUN! hehehehe and YES,,, I was afraid of Sammy!!!!!!

Congrats on your well deserved win. Panda is stunning

Panda looked stunning Sandy! Congratulations on her Amateur Grand at her first show, that must have felt amazing.

Sammy was the neatest monkey and completely harmless. The baby pigs were absolutely adorable and were so much fun to watch play around. Thanks Karen and Sandy i know i'm cute but i think the baby pigs had me beat. I'm just glad Sandy wasn't there for Liberty and didn't get any pictures of my Liberty outfit.

Back