Spot enjoying cooler weather on 7/4

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGFarm

Reaction score
Wow, we have much cooler weather and lots of clouds today. Actually had about 20 drops of rain this morning, so the horses were all feeling good. I turned my two year old fewspot stallion out for a bit and he had a great time playing. Here is DRK Spotanious Combustion

Spot742012trotLFb.jpg

Spot742012LSrunb.jpg

Spot742012buckb.jpg

Spot742012LFstandb.jpg

Spot742012RSrun-1.jpg

Spot742012face.jpg

SpotLFJuly42012b.jpg

And after working up a sweat, just had to get a good roll in

Spot742012downndirtyb.jpg

Even at 22 years old, the old man Grays Smoke Signal's still got it! He had to do a little of his own action

BobGraysSmokeSignal742012.jpg

Yes I did Diane!! Spot covered 4 mares this year, and here they are!

Nutmeg, my chestnut snowflake mare

Nutmeg62711lf.jpg

Vixen, my near leopard mare

Vixenfrontface2011siteblur.jpg

My fewspot mare Karma, who is Vixen's daughter

Karmarun2.jpg

And Velvet, my only non Appaloosa mare

VelvetJuly12012b.jpg

I am reasonably all sure they settled- Nutmeg was the last and the only one I am not positive on yet.

Wait til you get your 'spot fix' next year!!

I love the color at your barn! Very distinctive bunch you have there
default_smile.png

Your horses are beautiful! I can tell you put a lot of effort into picking just the right ones for your program!! Great job! I think one day when I can get my Timber a girlfriend, she will be an appy :) He goes all the way back to Toyland on his papers so that might be interesting.
default_yes.gif

Love your spotties. I was always a solid horse lover, but since having my two appys I've been totally won over. I'm all for colour now lol

Thank you and yes I have been very particular about what is allowed in my little herd- they must be athletic and a good all around type horse, that look nice. Now comes the hard part- I am wanting to keep some foals and I cant keep them all- very limited on room, so it means someone else has to go and I like them all so it's becoming very difficult, lol

I have loved Appaloosas the best since I was a teenager. I dont know why, but they have been my favorite forever. I have other favorites too, but Appies are my MOST favorite!

Latest posts

Back