SPH Miniatures is pleased to announce

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHANA

Reaction score
Jewels Libre Por Ultimo, a 32.5" AMHR/FMHA black pinto stallion. This boy is gorgeous and his pictures do not do him justice. He also has 2 blue eyes. I cannot wait to see what he produces in 2012. I am so excited.
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

DSC04228.jpg

DSC04234.jpg

DSC04239.jpg

DSC04246.jpg

These pictures were taken the day he arrived and it was raining so could not take any outside and it is still raining.
default_wacko.png

Shana!! He is sooo beautiful! I can't wait to see him in your pasture!! Congratulations...you must be so proud. You deserve him!

Thanks Jackie, now if the weather would cooperate. To bad I didn't see you yesterday when I was up at your place. Sanka looks great, guess running with your 4 mini boys is doing him good. Let me know when John has the fence built so I can bring up some mini mares and a stallion(sorry it won't be Timo, it will be Dev, my bay). I know you will spoil them rotten. LOL Thanks again for letting me use part of your pasture. Timo will be pastured where my arabian mares are now with 4 mares to call his own and their foals. My appy, Casey will be below the house with his mares and their foals. Can't wait for foaling season next year and this year isn't even done. Still have mares to foal yet, 2 any day now.

Latest posts

Back