Special Home Needed for 33" BLIND Gelding

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldemeeting

Reaction score
Dighton, MA - FREE to LOVING home a 33 Inch Black Gelding. He is blind but you'd never know it. He is very capable. Maybe a companion for horse or goat. Email me if interested

[email protected]

blindgelding.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What state are you in? He sure is pretty....

This boy is in Dighton, MA. I SOOOOOOOO hope this boy can find the loving, permanent home he deserves!!

I'd take him if I could as I had a blind arabian mare and have a partially blind mini already. He looks like a sweet boy.

[SIZE=14pt]i wish you were closer
default_sad.png
, i have a gelding about the same size who needs a buddy. Nikki
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]i wish you were closer
default_sad.png
, i have a gelding about the same size who needs a buddy. Nikki
[/SIZE]

Isn't Maine "fairly" close to NY? Maybe a transport "train" could be put in place through individuals willing to take a short run each to get him there?? How far are you from one another? Any idea??

[SIZE=14pt]hi Mona, my husband said about 7 or 8 hours without knowing exactly where in Maine. Nikki[/SIZE]

Please PM me more info, My best friends have a rescue in Maine and may be able to help. They are wonderful woman and MIni experienced.

Please PM me more info, My best friends have a rescue in Maine and may be able to help. They are wonderful woman and MIni experienced.
I spoke with the OP about this, and recommended she post here, as she told me she wished to place the boy in a new home herself and not put him in a rescue.

OK, so if there is a home waiting about 8 hours away, is there anyone along the way in that area that would be willing to help out with short runs to get him to a new home??

Isn't this horse in Dighton, Mass (sort of southwest of Boston?)

OOPS, yes, you are absolutely CORRECT! Thank you for bringing that to my attention! Nikki, maybe this works better for you??? !!!

OOPS, yes, you are absolutely CORRECT! Thank you for bringing that to my attention! Nikki, maybe this works better for you??? !!!

You're welcome. I had considered checking into adopting this horse as a companion to my horse but then I got to thinking about the footing around here and decided that it wasn't such a good idea to have a blind horse here. Hopefully he finds a good home.

[SIZE=14pt]I am so bad with directions :eek: , I will check and see if that's any closer. Nikki[/SIZE]

I live i n MA, about 45 minutes from Dighton and might be able to meet Nikki at the MA/NY border?

Latest posts

Back