Speaking of Business Cards

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfmini

Reaction score
Here is a copy of what I designed on vistaprint.com. Feedback would be appreciated. One thing that just jumped out at me when I looked at the preview of this post is that I will change the font of our names to be smaller, and the amha/amhr miniature horses to be bolder.
businesscardjpg.jpg

I like your design and the changes you will make. :aktion033:

Oh and of course that beautiful boy who's picture you are using.
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
So far I am unable to edit, I keep getting a message that the servers are busy. Last time I got that I started over from scratch and had no trouble. I just hate to have to do that again!

I like the card and the changes you will make. Very professional looking.

One thing i wonder though. And this is something that i also have on my card...is my email address.

I wonder if i really need it on the card as long as i have the website address?

I got to thinking after I made mine, that maybe i should remove the email address.

Oh, and I love that picture of your boy.

I love it! I would leave the e mail addy...it is direct contact. Not everyone you give it to is strictly business. If you give it to a friend or family member your info is right there!

Leave the email address on there. Someone might not have the time to go to your website to find your email addy and than send an email. They might see it as to much work, so make it as easy as possible for a person to contact you.

Back