Spacing / Text Lines on Threads

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
For awhile now, each time I hit "enter" when typing a post on LB, the text box inserts a couple of blank lines, vs. just going to the line below. Is anyone else having that issue? It puts too much space between paragraphs, pictures, etc.

I'll have to fire up LB on my other laptop or one of my employees' office computers and see what happends
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Foxfire on this machine, but I've only used it once. The things I do professionally all require IE, so that's my browser and the one I have my staff use. I have "Safari" on my iPhone and whatever it is that goes on Android tablets... I'll check it out on all platforms. It's obviously not a big deal, but I was wondering was it just me, or universal now with the extra lines.

Just here. I haven't checked the other computers yet. Doesn't seem to do it on my iPhone or Tablet.

Just for curiosity sake, what version of firefox are you using? I have used firefox for years now, and till the last several updates it was the ONLY browser I would use. In my experience it is (or was) the most consistent, and secure browser around. Team that with the plug in IE Tab, and you can use it for anything you might need.

It does seem odd that you are getting weird spacing like that.
unsure.gif

Latest posts

Back