Sort of silly question but can you help anyway?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peggy Hogan

Reaction score
Hi gang,

I'm hoping someone knows the answer to this question.

When I got Handsome (after years of owning full sized horses) I was so excited I just HAD to send in his permanent papers the minute he was eligible. So the other day I got his papers out and looked at this winter-coated-fuzz-ball of a horse and had to laugh. My Remarkably Handsome guy looked like a ragamuffin.

So here's my question....can one replace or send in different or better looking pictures to the AMHA?

Really, he looks good when he goes to the demos or Expos, but sheesh...I hate to have his mug shot be so, ahem, pathetic LOL.
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
They use software to scan and put those pics on their papers - I know AMHR allows it for a fee. You would just have to call the office or someone on here that has done it might chime in.

They use software to scan and put those pics on their papers - I know AMHR allows it for a fee. You would just have to call the office or someone on here that has done it might chime in.
Thanks so much for your response....I saw so many hits on the question; I'm grateful you replied.

The pictures I have are the original ones I sent in, they're embossed by the AMHR as well.

I'll try to call them; I can't let Handsome's good looks be in question LOL.

Latest posts

Back