Something you won't see on the news.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well said Michele. I wish I could serve again too.

Although I wasn't in a combat unit, I was in one who saw the troops off and again when they returned. Wish I was still there to wish them God-speed and to welcome them home!

What if another attack happened here? Easy, I would say yet again, go after the ones that did it! To con the blame onto another evil person and get them instead. btw , just because the US hasnt been hit, doesnt mean that Al Queda is slowing down, they have attacked other countries.

I am not anti-military, kinda hard to be with every generation for over 300 years has been in either it or the militia. GF in both WW1 and 2 , father in WWII and Korea. What I am is anti-political party that con good people into doing their bidding. I am all for going into Afghanistan with all the troops that are in Iraq. But since we are in such a quagmire there, guess Bin Laden will have to go play and figure another way to attack us. But hey, least we got Saddam.
default_wacko.png
:

To me that is nothing to be proud of. A single man sloughtering 20 men who probably have famlies of their own, Wives, childeren, parents, Parents who have to burry their childeren because of America oh yes Hoo-Raw! to that.
Stormo, I can't believe no one has commented on your assinine statement yet....so I will.

No........on second thought I won't. To try to reason with someone who is so oblivious to how idiotic your post is would be pointless.

However, I will point out that the men and women who serve, and who have served, our country, fought and died to give you the right to make such ridiculous statements.

Signed:

A veteran - and darned proud of it!!!

[SIZE=12pt]OOH RAH! [/SIZE]

Stormo had the thought ever crossed your mind that the poor men that soldier was "Slaughtering" was PROTECTING AMERICAN HUSBANDS AND WIVES, MOTHERS AND FATHERS! The childern of AMERICAN moms and dads.

Sorry to vent but you should think before you write. I have several friends and family members over there and so far one has not make it home. Believe me his folks are devastated. War sucks for everyone but at least support your side.

Joy

Latest posts

Back