someone knew I was headed out with my camera today and begged me to post more photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnbum

Reaction score
Jazz is first.

"Hey Jazz oh buddy, how about looking your handsomest for a camera shoot? Eh, ole pal?"

IMG_4963.jpg

Sure wish this one wasn't blurry. We used to have an editing program that made a picture sharper, but I haven't see it since we got the new computer. Darn it.

IMG_4962.jpg

He got his halter path trimmed yesterday, but I'm letting some grow out. (never clip a dark mane in the dark.
default_whistling.gif
)

IMG_4965.jpg

Jazz followed me around as I made him some paths in the snow (see the snow, Marty!!), then he made some of his own trails and stood posed like a good boy.

IMG_4974.jpg

IMG_4976.jpg

Here's Chloe. She wins the 'looks most like a yak' award. I guess some of those chins hairs could get shorter next time her halter path gets trimmed.
default_rolleyes.gif

IMG_4966.jpg

IMG_4958.jpg

IMG_4967.jpg

Gypsy. She looks so little to me lately. (Could it be because her yearling filly is 2 inches taller than her??
default_new_shocked.gif
) I keep checking under all that hair to make sure she's a good weight, but she eats like a horse.
default_yes.gif
Another mane growing out. Another one who needs shorter chin hairs.

IMG_4953.jpg

Blessing.

"I'm going to go stand by Jazz's gate in the sun, are you two coming?"

IMG_4983.jpg

Last I looked all 3 fillies were sunbathing with Jazz. (gate between them)

Poor lil thing has tooth bumps she's working through.

IMG_5006.jpg

Whisper never left the shaded area for a picture. Leftovers from breakfast still graced the ground there.

Rosie. She has a sale pending. But we get to keep her for several more months.

IMG_4979.jpg

And Snickers--taking advantage of a sunny day after yesterday's 30 mph snowy winds.

IMG_5009.jpg

I'm headed back out too!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, look at all that snow!
default_new_shocked.gif
My two horses wouldn't know what hit them, but your horses look as if they take it all in their stride.

I just love the winter coats they get in that climate. And you just have to keep those beards, it's part of the winter look.

My favourite photo would have to be the one of Blessing standing by the gate with her eyes squished closed. darn, she is soooooo cute and just needs a huge cuddle.
default_wub.png

Love 'em all. Thanks for sharing your part of the world.

xox Leonie xox

Great pictures! I love the one of Jazz sticking his tongue out. You can see that boy's wonderful personality through your pics. Each time I see Blessing I am amazed at how much she looks like Brie. What a pretty herd you have! And your cat is adorable too! Love the coloring.
default_wub.png

I messed around with the one pic you have of Jazz that is blurry. I was able to make it sharper but it still isnt totally focused.

Jazz-1.jpg

Yay!
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks for the pics
default_biggrin.png
Jazz man looks great!! He and our Chili could be twins!! I still think Jazz and our Daisy would make a good cross
default_wink.png
Chloe looks beautiful as always even in the winter woolies.. And Miss Rosie,
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I'm gonna miss seeing her pics when she sells..
default_sad.png

Oh no thank you snowlady!!!!!!! Keep that white stuff away from me. I'm freezing half to death just looking at those horses in all that stuff. I sure am glad to see Jazz is sporting some lovely braids, however I would never do that to my stallion

Marty--Rosie has some too--but some fell out. They stayed in a long time! Jazz and I talked it over--it was to help his Mohawk stay over. He thought it gave him a Native American horse look.
default_yes.gif
He wants them all the time now.

They look so snuggly! Chloe looks elegant..and Blessing is too cute for words. Jazz...good to see you Bud
default_smile.png

Angie

great pics!! i love the tongue sticking out. im pretty partial to rosie
default_smile.png

keep that snow there. ours melted today and now we have mud and muck but at least its warm!

Kay

I'm in the process of making you some collages. I'm bored.
default_wacko.png

1st, here is Jazz...

Jazz.jpg

xox Leonie xox

Ferin--thank you for sharpening up that picture--it's a great improvement. It's useable now!!
default_aktion033.gif

Leonie--thank you so much for those gifts!
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_wub.png
What a way to start my day--to check here and see those collages. They are perfect--colors, placement, everything. I think I need to add a page to my website of collages generous folks have made me. These 2 are certainly 2 of my favorites. I'll fit them on my website somewhere--tonight after school and chores.... they just have to be displayed.

Thank you so much.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Awe, you have such pretty horses, Karla!
default_wub.png
Love the cuddly kitty too.
default_yes.gif

Ferin--thank you for sharpening up that picture--it's a great improvement. It's useable now!!
default_aktion033.gif

Leonie--thank you so much for those gifts!
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_wub.png
What a way to start my day--to check here and see those collages. They are perfect--colors, placement, everything. I think I need to add a page to my website of collages generous folks have made me. These 2 are certainly 2 of my favorites. I'll fit them on my website somewhere--tonight after school and chores.... they just have to be displayed.

Thank you so much.
default_smile.png
The pleasure was all mine Karla.

xox Leonie xox

Me again!

I did 2 versions for Blessing. I just loved this photo of her.

blessing.jpg

And I just played around with the filters on this one as I really liked it as it was.
default_wub.png

Blessingsnow.jpg

Back