Some snowy pictures from a few days ago :-)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsehug

Reaction score
We had two mornings of 5 degrees this week and about 8 to 10 inches of snow (depending on the wind!
default_smile.png

But it was peaceful and had not started blowing the morning I took these pix.
default_smile.png

Susan O.

maresbarnyardnov15.jpg

maresbarnyard2nov15.jpg

marespasturenov15.jpg

marespasture2nov15.jpg

buckettainfrontnov15.jpg

As much as I dislike snow I'm not gonna go there. But I will say that I think you've got a really impressive barn.

Oh our place will be looking like that VERY soon! I'm surprised it doesn't already....had lots of snow the week before halloween and now we have nothing. Been in the 40s and 50s...strangest year ever.

Can't wait to trudge through a few feet of snow to do chores...ahhhh how i miss it

Thanks so much Everyone!

I don't like the cold either! But I like taking pictures of it. My horses prefer cold to hot so I live in the right place for them even if not for me! :)

Susan O.

Gosh Susan, I can't believe that you are knee deep in that stuff already!! I love looking at pics of it, but DONT want to live in it!! Brrrr! I am a desert rat and enjoy my being able to be outside year round (without having to dress so much I look like a fat tick, LOL)and being able to drive horses all year round. My horses run and play, even in the heat of summer- it doesnt bother them at all. They would probably freak out if they ever saw snow like this, hahahaha

I
default_wub.png
the last pic.

Are those minis really that "black"? That is awesome!
default_biggrin.png

I
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
them all!!! The one on the right looks in foal. She has that "look"!

The snow looks so nice and peaceful right now.

Great pics!!!! I hate snow and I live in Maine!?!? GO FIGURE
default_sad.png
Hopefully moving south in a year!!!!
default_yes.gif

Your minis look fabulous!!! Did I count 15? WOW
default_new_shocked.gif

Laurie,

I am with you on loving the desert!! Maybe I'll get to move back to the southwest someday :)

Susan, yep my little filly Bucketta and her mom Roberta really are very black horses. :) But Roberta is not in foal. She is 17 years old and has had lots of babies so she kind of keeps that belly look! haha!

Shelly, these are my mares that live in my big barn. And there are 18 counting my filly from this year, so you probably did count 15. Probably not all of them were in the picture completely :)

Susan O.

The snow is Beautiful, the horses look fuzzy and sweet, and I love your barn!! Thanks for sharing.

Susan, I have to admit, it sure does look pretty, but I also have to add, I am sure glad it's YOU that got it and not ME!
default_biggrin.png
We are VERY fortunate here so far this year...have had a couple small snowfalls that left us, so we are still enjoying Fall weather! No snow and temps in the 30-50's for the most part! I hope it stays!
default_yes.gif

Oh my stars!! I am a nut I know, but I love snow! I hope we get some pretty snow like that this year. Living in Arkansas we sometimes get snow and sometimes don't.
default_pray.gif
Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Back