Some pics of My new horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christina_ski

Reaction score
Hi All, Just got these guys the end of september, but haven't got a chance before this week to take their pics (or be on the forum for that matter lol) Here are my new horses!

Hefners Dolls Belle, 9yr old 33.75" Silver Bay Roan mare. She is open for 09, and will be getting bred to D'Armond Storm Survivor for a 2010 foal. She has has 3 foals in the past, all fillies.

belleOct08-421x269.jpg

NFR's Double the Drama 5month Chestnut pinto filly w/blue eyes. She is 3/4th sister to my yearling show filly Queenie. I saw her at 2 days old and couldn't resist. She won't be showing next year as the show string is going to be too full, Oh well, She is a sweetie. Here is Diva!

diva7-274x250.jpg

And the one I am most excited about!

NFR's 2 Hot 2 Handle, 4 month old chestnut pinto colt w/ one blue eye. He is a half brother to Queenie. I am in love with this little guy, he is the smaller version of Queenie! Same do anything nothing bother him attitude, BIG BIG action with a big stride, and to boot he is going to mature only around 30"-31" tall. He measured 25.5" at 4 months old. He will be my smallest horse. He is definatly showing next year. He has the conformation he could make a really nice stallion, but he is going to be an even better gelding. He will be in halter, color and liberty. Here is Pyro!

p1-271x263.jpg

p2-261x258.jpg

py1-252x203.jpg

And last but not least, here is a cool pic I got of all three siblings together. From left to right is Queenie, Diva then Pyro.

siblings.JPG

Queenie use to not want anything to do with other horses, just people. And from the first time she saw these 2 she protects them and is constantly by their sides. Its like she knows they are her little brother and sister lol.

enjoy
default_smile.png

Christina,

Congrats on all your pretty new horses! They're all very nice, but Pyro is a total doll!
default_wub.png
He looks like he knows it too!
default_laugh.png

And that last pic is adorable. You should send that in to one of the magazines.

VERY NICE TRIO!!!!!!! I agree, that pic should be sent to Equusite
default_yes.gif
:yes Congrats on all 3, they are adorable.

Just letting you guys know, I entered the picture of my trio this morning, and was informed it will be the featured pic tomorrow!

10/17/08

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_new_shocked.gif

Aw, they are darling, and I love that pic of them all together!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back