Some new foal pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
The past couple days have been really nice so I took some new pictures of a couple of the fillys and thought i would share.

This first filly is a week and a half old, her sire is Sandhills Farm War Dance and her dam is a Rowdy bred mare.

joleanfilly6.jpg

joleanfilly3.jpg

Then this filly is 6 days old. Her sire is out of Hunt House Farms Medallion son and a Sids Rebel daughter. And her dam is out of Little Kings Black Velvet and out of a Ritchers Apache daughter.

princessfily4.jpg

princessfilly3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Both are beautiful! The first one is too cute with her little white squiggle
default_wub.png
Do they both have blue eyes?

You already know what I think of your babies :D... G O R G E O U S

If my first foal comes out looking anything like that I will be more then happy! Your fillies are so gorgeous!!! I think they will easily find their way to the showring!

They really are gorgeous filies! Congratulations.

Thank You everybody for all the wonderful comments about these girls! I am extremely happy with both of them so far.

Do they both have blue eyes?
Only the second filly has blue eyes. I really have no clue where they came from either, because neither parent has blue eyes. As somebody mentioned when i posted pictures when she was born, it must be a recessive gene.

Latest posts

Back