Some dog health questions answered

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sterling

Reaction score
I wanted to share a segment of a show that my holistic vet in NJ, Dr. Judy Morgan was a part of. I know a lot of our Lil Beginning members have dogs and have had numerous questions along the way. I adore this lady and how she guides me with my dog, and horses. She has done some awesome rescue work that has been noted by the media too. I am so proud of her and wanted to share her with you all. If you'd like to take a few minutes you can view the segments of the show here.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us - you are very lucky to have her nearby to help with your fur-kids! She seems very knowledgable, kind and compassionate - you are very blessed!!!!

Thank you Liz, and you're very welcome! She is all that you mentioned...wish I could share her with you.

Watched the shows and I LOVE your vet. I e mailed her with a question about possible holistic treatment for my Shepherd with Pannus(eye problem)Hoping to find something other than twice daily eye drops(steroids) since he is a wiggler and I have a hand tremor.I'm not too far 80 miles from Pennsville so I could go see her there.Awesome vet!!! Thanks for posting that.

You're very welcome Bevann. If you get to see her you will love her, the staff and her bedside manner. If you would like to PM me your email I can send you a new patient card via snail mail. New patients referred by established clients get a coupon. Good luck with your GSD....if anyone can help I know Dr. Morgan and staff can.

Latest posts

Back