Some cards I made

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Here's one way of beating the heat, working inside in the air conditioning. ahhhhhh

These are part of a collection of little blank note cards I made. I got hung up on birds and bird cages mostly this summer; they were so fun to do. I used quite a bit of bling this time; not really my style but I thought I'd give it a go. I also used ribbon and twine and buttons. Then I added a dragon fly and gave him rhinestones but you can't really see them. I think they turned out pretty decent. I like using pastels for summer.

I cannot wait to get started on my Fall and Halloween collection. I'm planning it in my head, then I'll sketch my ideas out on paper and see how it looks.

Julycards1.jpg

Julycards2.jpg

So strange you should ask that. I do make them and recently sold a bunch of them and it had me worried. Hope nothing contageous is going around.

Yes I'll do that for you asap.

Very pretty! I think my favorite(which is hard to pick! I like them all!!) is the purple bird
default_wub.png
(top right) then the butterfly and dragon fly both are second!!! I love them all and would be thrilled to have any of them! What pretty and unique cards! Great job!
default_aktion033.gif
It seems like a wonderful creative outlet!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back