SO So SOOOOOO Happy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heartkranch

Reaction score
I've been lurking on here and just reading. First part of the year was horrible mom went to jail etc. , but not even half way through things have changed!!!

My fiance got a job on friday ( making more than I) and when he got the job, he got his friend a job too!
default_rolleyes.gif
Since they are both from Ft. Worth it was hard for my fiancee to be away from there, from mainly friends, and he wanted a friend to be in this area with him, well that was easy right?!?
default_aktion033.gif

So now my one-bedroom is a bit ~tight~ with 3 people (thank gosh this is a traveling job for the guys) and the lease is up in March. So we started looking for places to rent. Found a couple of homes, the guys wanted a garage, and a house.

Found a great 2 story home, built in 2006, for 1200 a month, 2 car garage, 4 rooms, just super nice. They said it was perfect,

Then I kept looking, found this, for the same amount as the other home. 2,600 sqft home, 2 1/2 garages. 3 bedrooms, 21/2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, and dining room. 2 fire places.

IMG_8039.jpg

IMG_8171.jpg

IMG_7349.jpg

IMG_6115.jpg

But I mean as horse people the property was what I really wanted.
default_biggrin.png

2 lighted round pens.

IMG_1915.jpg

a very nice barn

IMG_2098.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There are mare pens I didn't get pictures of but there are pen that are covered right by my window

I LOVE THAT KITCHEN!!!

And the whole outside!!! JELOUSE!!! And I pay that same amount too and only have about 1/2 of that.

I have a 1400sq ft brick ranch on 12 acres with a tiny little barn that was all open. I had to put up all my fences and build my own run ins with 4 sided lean-toos. I love my place but want your barns/fencings set-ups!!!

CONGRATS!

default_new_shocked.gif
All that for only 1200/month? Is the place haunted?! Lol. Gorgeous. Congrats!

I LOVE THAT KITCHEN!!!

And the whole outside!!! JELOUSE!!! And I pay that same amount too and only have about 1/2 of that.

I have a 1400sq ft brick ranch on 12 acres with a tiny little barn that was all open. I had to put up all my fences and build my own run ins with 4 sided lean-toos. I love my place but want your barns/fencings set-ups!!!

CONGRATS!
Thanks! We are having to clean it up, paint because there was a smoker in there and the upkeep won't be fun but I have got what I always wanted!! 5 minutes away from my work, 5 minutes away from my grandparents, and the best part is my horses will be with me!

default_new_shocked.gif
All that for only 1200/month? Is the place haunted?! Lol. Gorgeous. Congrats!
It was 1550, but the rancher that owns it use to let me warm up his roping horses and groom them. His wife had me as her slave for horse shows. So he said for me it'll be 1200 since I never got paid, and I will be cleaning it up.

The place was rented for over 3 years from the last person. She was a smoker and had about 20 dogs in the place.
default_wacko.png
So going to have fun cleaning.

Oh and the barn has a apartment!
default_smile.png

Very nice. What a wonderful home. Are you doing rent to own or just renting for now?

That's wonderful Kara! I'm so happy for you!

I bet the girls are going to love it!
default_smile.png

KARA, THE PICTURES ARE AWESOME I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND THE HORSES. I LOVE THE KITCHEN REALLY CUTE. WHEN ARE YOU MOVING? CALL ME IF NEED HELP.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back