SO excited for show season this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGminiaturehorses

Reaction score
I am so excited to get into the swing of show season this year! I will be showing two horses of mine, both 2 year olds. My newest addition is the one I am SO excited to clip! He is my first halter horse. I love the 30" and under horses, he was exactly what I was looking for.

Just wanted to share a picture of him. He is looking wonderful even in his "winter woolies."
default_wub.png
This is Alliance Zoom Zoom Zoom. "Zoomer." He is 29" and a 2 year old gelding.

407148_193251020774439_100002686266658_261139_559806859_n1.jpg

He sure does look good in his winter jammies! Be sure to share pics once he is clipped.

He's standing like he wants to go show for you! Very pretty boy. I clipped heads and necks on a couple of my two yr. old colts last week, and am getting ready to bring in the two yr. old fillies and do the same. I like to give my guys what I call a winter vacation for the Months of Dec. and Jan., then get back to work in Feb. These two yr. olds can sometimes forget what they learned last year and need a refreasher! My colts have worn me out. He looks like he is very willing and sweet, so enjoy your clipping and show him off to us when he's done!

He's standing like he wants to go show for you! Very pretty boy. I clipped heads and necks on a couple of my two yr. old colts last week, and am getting ready to bring in the two yr. old fillies and do the same. I like to give my guys what I call a winter vacation for the Months of Dec. and Jan., then get back to work in Feb. These two yr. olds can sometimes forget what they learned last year and need a refreasher! My colts have worn me out. He looks like he is very willing and sweet, so enjoy your clipping and show him off to us when he's done!

Thank you!
default_smile.png
Zoomer is such a great little horse. He is the sweetest thing and is so showy! I plan on doing a head/neck clip this weekend and I will make sure to post pictures.

He sure does look good in his winter jammies! Be sure to share pics once he is clipped.

Thanks! Will do
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back