So done with inner-tube tires!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cricket8

Reaction score
I am officially done with them! Today while out driving in the ring that everyone shows in my sidewall blew! UGHHH!!! Now I need to find good rubber tires.

You can put in the no-flat inserts, they work okay.

Our No Mor Flats innertubes have stood up to a great deal of abuse, from trail driving over roots and stumps to running over blackberries along the roadway to pole bending to arena driving. We've had our current set since fall of 2008.

Metal or wood wheels are fantastic and I'd love to get some, but in an easy entry they can mean a pretty rough ride. No Mor Flats are not as giving as all air tubes, but I'm comfortable with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I have to figure out something. Right now we have my tire super glued and duct taped together and fix a flat in the tube that had a leak that I kept just in case. It's holding me over for now until I can get another tire and tube in which wont be until next Monday. UGH! This is the second time in 3 weeks where I have had a tire problem.

Have you tried Kevlar tires? They are great!!!! I have not had a flat with them EVER!!!

Are you sure you have enough air in them?? When the tire is even slightly soft it will be ruined, you should barely be able to depress the tire with all your your strength. Most pneumatic tire trouble is from to little pressure!! Pressure should be anywhere from 45 to 135 PSI. Most rubber tubes are naturally porous, so you need to check your air pressure before every drive.

There is usually a maximum tire pressure printed on the tire, just stay slightly under that. Or if the manufacturer of the cart gives you specs go with them. Tire pressure also need to be higher for an increased weight!! So with two people in a cart for instance you will need to increase the pressure. I had to learn the hard way too, with our first cart I just went through tires like stink. Thought that that nice spongy feeling was a good thing
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Our No Mor Flats innertubes have stood up to a great deal of abuse, from trail driving over roots and stumps to running over blackberries along the roadway to pole bending to arena driving. We've had our current set since fall of 2008.

Metal or wood wheels are fantastic and I'd love to get some, but in an easy entry they can mean a pretty rough ride. No Mor Flats are not as giving as all air tubes, but I'm comfortable with them.
Susanne - where do you get the No Mor Flats inner tubes? I'm clueless!

Latest posts

Back