SNOW

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmhand

Reaction score
Yesterday was not too bad, got to let the babies out.

JJ4-5-09b.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]Opps, forgot this picture[/SIZE]

Tehya4-5-09Medium.jpg

Sheryl would be upset
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wink.png

[SIZE=18pt]Then this morning this is what we have
default_yes.gif
default_crybaby.gif
[/SIZE]

snow4-6-09001Small.jpg

snow4-6-09002Small.jpg

It could have been worse, they were saying 6-10"
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to admit, it gave you pretty pictures?
default_smile.png
We're in WI and we were supposed to get it too but it totally missed our area, I can do without the pretty pictures, will just enjoy yours!!
default_wink.png

I really just LOVE that colt Fran - paint him any color and i will still feel the same
default_wub.png

We have just about 1/4 of an inch on the ground here to...just a dusting compared to what you have.

As we say here "Only in Canada"

Glad others are seeing this white stuff.

Now we should be singing the song rain rain come today.

The good side of it, we still have our snow tires on our Van.

Hope you do not mine me sharing our area here.

Pic from our front porch looking across the road.

and pic from our side porch..
default_new_shocked.gif

Hoping one day to come visit you guys, but not with weather like this.. :Cold-Scared

Snow2April62009.jpg

SnowApril62009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, we are supposed to get it this afternoon and into tomorrow morning, thought we were done with this stuff! Yesterday was 70 degrees and I got sunburnt, and now snow today.
default_no.gif
I'm so sick of this weather, wish it would make up it's mind! Beautiful pictures though, and I love both of your babies
default_wub.png

I was singing " It's starting to look a lot like Christmas"!! we had snow hit the ground, 8 inches to be exact, but by 11 am, it was 60 , melted and history.... Now is actually our snowy time of the year. Just wish my pellet stove was installed, still waiting on that, ugh.

Yes this snow really blows!!! Yesterday I was out most of the day getting the show horses in shape!
default_smile.png
And today this yucky snow and blowing winds, AND to top it off I have a mare inside that will more than likely foal today!!!I was hoping she'd wait til the weekend but not going to happen, I have all of the Arctic foal gear ready
default_rolleyes.gif
Poor thing will never go outside!!

Thanks for letting me vent!LOL

~Jessica

We got snow too, overnight and it just kept snowing today and it is still snowing, we are supposed to end up with 25 - 30 cm. Schools are closed and they didn't plough our road yet. Such a change from yesterday with sun and blue skies. Sorry about ranting, I just wish winter would go away.

I love your foal Fran, such attitude
default_wub.png

Yvonne

We had lovely weather on Saturday for this time of year and again on Sunday but Monday morning we woke up to drizzle and late Monday afternoon it started to snow. It snowed all night and was still snowing lightly this morning. It has finally stopped but we are back to looking like its the dead of winter
default_sad.png
I am dreading when it melts!!!!! MORE MUD just when we were starting to kind of dry up and be able to walk around without getting stuck and losing a rubber boot.

Latest posts

Back