Snow storm!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Well we are just getting dumped on today with all that snow!!!! Its horrible.

Any ways we let our two mastiff pups out for a run and this is what they did instead...

IMG_0550.jpg

They have perfected the sulking face!!

Haha the one on the right is Gloria and the left is Marty (named after the Madigascar characters, we also have a dog named Melmin).

Last edited by a moderator:
We are getting blasted here too! We had very little snow on the ground this morning but about 7:30 it started to snow and it has gotten heavier and heavier and the wind is blowing now making visability poor. I was out to check on the horses, most of whom seem to prefer to stand outside even though they have runin sheds, and when I did a count I was missing 2 but I didn't know which 2 because they all look the same - covered in white! I found them in the back of one of the sheds so all is well.

Hey that looks like Ohio, except we more having raining ice and less snow....that comes tonight
default_smile.png

Enjoy the day off school
default_smile.png

raining and 80 here! Supposed to be 80 tomorrow and then 47 on Sunday!!

Enjoy your snow guys!

I would rather have it then the cold snap we are having here....

I just looked outside and it is -42 in the wind!

Yup, pretty much of a toss up whether we get the cold or snow! We've been freezing with over night temps in the single digits and days not even 20 (F.) But last night we got 11" of snow and it's still coming down. However, it's 25 degrees - a real HEAT wave!!

LOL You can thank us for giving it to you we have about 12 inches right now and it's still coming down and all of it is still heading your way
default_laugh.png
Enjoy the snow it'll be here for a while!

~Jessica

Well we are just getting dumped on today with all that snow!!!! Its horrible. Any ways we let our two mastiff pups out for a run and this is what they did instead...

IMG_0550.jpg

They have perfected the sulking face!!

Haha the one on the right is Gloria and the left is Marty (named after the Madigascar characters, we also have a dog named Melmin).
[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]Those two are absolutely adorable.... I can't say that I would blame them. Ha!

[SIZE=12pt]Kimberle Young[/SIZE]

Allure Ranch

http://www.allureranch.com

Gah seems theres bad weather all around except for those few lucky ones!!! I am not a cold person lol, im huddled inside and have only ventured out to clean stalls and feed.

They are pretty spoiled puppys as they have a heated dog house outside and when we are home they are inside so they were not impressed at being shoved out side even for just 5 minutes.
default_rolleyes.gif

Stay warm every one!!

Last edited by a moderator:
awww thats too cute.

My dog is loving the snow, but he has alot more hair then your dogs. I had him out with me when i was cleaning off the cars the other day and he just loved it when i pushed the snow on him, he wouls go all nuts and run and roll all over the place.

(beamsville and Grimsby Ontario are getting hit really bad too, i'm at work and we have to shovel outside our back door every half hour or we can't open it)

awww thats too cute. My dog is loving the snow, but he has alot more hair then your dogs. I had him out with me when i was cleaning off the cars the other day and he just loved it when i pushed the snow on him, he wouls go all nuts and run and roll all over the place.

(beamsville and Grimsby Ontario are getting hit really bad too, i'm at work and we have to shovel outside our back door every half hour or we can't open it)
default_rolleyes.gif
I know this is brutal... My cousins getting married tomorrow really worried for her and all the guests getting there.
default_sad.png
On the bright side I don't have to work till 11:30 tonight because I can't leave my house
default_rolleyes.gif

We have a blizzard warning for later tonight and into Saturday for the entire day sigh.
default_gaah.gif

12" here ... another 8-12" tomorrow expected ... then another storm Christmas EVE!!!!
default_wacko.png
:wacko
default_wacko.png

BUNDLE UP and STAY WARM
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back