Snow Prancers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
The Prancers and Sonny have been hold up in the barn since the snow began, early Friday afternoon. They didn't mind a bit.

As of today, Sunday, it's still snowing and they needed a turn out, so Jerry and I put them in the lower fields off the icey hills for some play time while we cleaned the stalls.

First picture is Angel (left) and Holly on the right kicking up their heels and having a blast.

The next picture is Holly still running and bucking and Angel hits the snow for a good roll.

She thinks she's a ''SNOW ANGEL" and hopefully, she is carrying some very precious cargo!

snowpic1.jpg

Next picture is just everyone having fun running and playing around outside in the snow.

After Timmy got used to it, he decided that this is great fun and played real hard.

Playtime didn't last very long; just about 3 hours. When I went back out to the barn, I found

everyone just standing in the isleway like "ok, we did it, now open our stall doors and let's eat!"

snowpic2.jpg

Last picture is Jerry getting Sonny back inside. Sonny of course thinks snow is stupid and

he spent his play time begging at the gate wanting to get right back inside. He was not

amused one bit and couldn't wait to get back in the comfort of his big stall.

Then, that's Jerry dumping my poop wagon. Don't tell him, but he doesn't drive it around

as good as I do. He's slow and I go zoooooooooommmmm! (giggle)

snowpicJerry.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Looks like there enjoying themselves!!Sonny is soooo pretty!!Wat breed is he/she?I like your poop wagon idea!!And ur lil guys are all so furry!!
default_wub.png
:
[/SIZE]

Hey Marty...wonderful pictures!! Wow I see you guys got your fair share of snow as well. The snowflakes look HUGE in the pics....and the horses all look like they're having a blast! :aktion033:

Great pictures Marty, but keep the snow you have more than us in the thumb area of Michigan.
default_yes.gif
:

Beautiful snow.....BRRRRR>>>>

Great pics, Marty...looks like the horses are enjoying it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved looking at your photos.
default_yes.gif
: Horses look like they are having alot of fun. :lol:

Call me a whimp but I just couldn't handle all that cold & snow. :eek:

Joyce

Oh Marty, you definitely have some Christmas card shots there! that is so pretty! Thank you for sharing with us.

Charlotte

default_wub.png
: Hey Marty this is from Carl. He says a big "hi" to Jerry and loved seeing finally pictures of fellow "guy" horse helpers and poop haulers!

Sure wish we were slose enough to visit and since we do go to Florida to see my little sister when I am up to it, hope it's ok to stop by next Winter! Course we'd call first:)

Carl

I love the pictures, thanks Marty! Everything looks so peaceful and the horses look so happy.
default_smile.png

If Angel is "carrying precious cargo", when do you think she would be due? Here's hoping for you!

lurker here, but i always love your pics with story to go along
default_smile.png

Back