Snow Ponies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgurl_up

Reaction score
I hate cold weather, but my two minis sure seem to enjoy it. I don't know what got them going Wednesday, but they sure had fun, so I thought I would share some pictures I managed to snap.

It is so neat to see how differently they move. Tee(the pinto) is going to be my little CP horse with his flat movements, and she has such knee action! I love it!
default_wub.png

PC180018.jpg

PC180011.jpg

PC180013.jpg

PC180023.jpg

Such an excited boy!

PC180014.jpg

PC180025.jpg

PC180024.jpg

They finally settled down and relaxed a little.

PC180036.jpg

PC180052.jpg

When I finally took them in the barn, Tee had to stop and say hi to his best bud Jackson who is owned by the lady I board with.

PC180067.jpg

And of course I couldn't leave out Clancy(also owned by the lady I board with)! I hope to get to ride him next year as she says he needs a rider since she just has too many others to ride and if I had the money I would buy him and those beautiful blue eyes of his!

PC180075.jpg

Very cute pix! I love that Tee, he has beautiful coloring!!
default_biggrin.png

They are all sweet looking..
default_wub.png
Thanks for sharing...'

TEE is a WOWZIER fello, I love him.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks everyone on the nice compliments! Tee is quite the show off and is unfortunately just turning 3 so is getting a little naughty with nipping and such since he is realizing he still has his parts!!!! It makes it nice to have Belle around since I can do just about anything with her and not have to worry or watch her every second!!!

default_aktion033.gif
Great pictures Sara!!!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png
They seem to be enjoying the time out in the COLD weather!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back