Snow in Mississippi (PIC HEAVY)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrselady

Reaction score
It never snows in Mississippi, if it even attempts to it the snow melts before it makes it to the ground.. but this is what we woke to this morning... this was the first time my 8 yr old had seen so much snow.

S7300587.jpg

S7300607.jpg

S7300631.jpg

S7300614.jpg

S7300632-1.jpg

S7300657.jpg

had to make our scheduled run to the feed store this morning in all of this "muck" and passed this

S7300627.jpg

Mendy

We are in NC and are watching the Wather Channel to see how much snow will land here.

he pics are really pretty and the snowman on the to of the truck is too funny!

Personally, I moved south to get away from the snow...but I guess a small amount isnt all that bad.

el

This was the first snow the state has seen in 7 years.. I'm glad we do not get that much.. but this was very exciting for the kids. They just hated it wasn't on a school day.. lol

default_new_shocked.gif
wow

yes we had snow here in MS sat. I love the snow, but hate the cold that comes with it :Cold-Scared Our horses had no clue what was going on.

This was the first snow the state has seen in 7 years.. I'm glad we do not get that much.. but this was very exciting for the kids. They just hated it wasn't on a school day.. lol
Haha no kidding. For it to be a snow day here it has to be at least -40... thats celsius without windchill so even if I did get to stay home I wouldn't be going outside.

congrats, it just froze down here just off the coast of mississippi. I wished that it would have snowed.

Latest posts

Back