Smoke free one full day,,,,,anybody got more straws

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are you doing now???

My parents used to smoke but they quit cold turkey on 1/1/1980. I still remember it and so do they. I can remember as a kid right after they stopped, when we'd go out to eat, they'd want to sit in the smoking section and just breath deeply of other's smoke.

They both say stopping smoking was the hardest thing they ever did, but also one of the best. I hope you are still doing well with it and that it starts to get easier soon.

Ok,,,,,,,,I got through yesterday!!!!!!!

Thanks so much to all of you for your emails and support, it has helped a ton!!!

I use to have morning coffee and a smoke,,,,,,,,,,,now I have morning coffee and a LB Update on my not smoking.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

New things come up about everyday. Yesterday our office had a Christmas party,,,,,,after lunch,,,,,,about 10 went out to smoke,,,,,,,I stood like the little girl who wanted the puppy in the window.
default_sad.png

UNTL they all came walking back in!!!
default_wacko.png
:
default_wacko.png
: Man did they smell, no offense to anyone who smokes, I do not want to be one of those crappy reformed people and am too working on that.

I did not say anything to them, not my place.

But it sure did open my eyes to a few other good things about not smoking.

I also discovered yesterday,,,,,,it takes time to smoke,,,,,so I am saving money and time. May sound silly, but we only smoked outside or in our kitchen with window open,,,,,,,,,and it took time to do that.

HMMMMMMMMM

Haven't decided on a reward just yet,,,,,,,but am saving my money every day,,,,the $$ amount I smoke every day.

Since I have been using the family money, (so to speak) to smoke,,,,,,,I think the reward will be for the whole family.
default_yes.gif
:

Hey...how is the Not smoking going?

or...smoking going?

Been thinking about ya
default_yes.gif
: Teri

Latest posts

Back