SMHCS Exculsive

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hafpints

Reaction score
I am just wondering if any one has any info on him? I basically just would like to know his height and some of his pedigree, any info would be great as I just bought a filly out of him.

Thank you

April

He is owned by Little King Farm. In 2006 he was a AMHR Reserve National Champion in halter. I would ask them for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is at Little King Farm, check out their website, email Robin and she will be glad to give you info on him. When I was there in the Spring of 2010 I saw a stunning filly by him.

He must truly be a unique, multi-talented stallion to have given birth ;-)

Just teasing you, but that is what "out of" means. I suppose one could say the sperm comes out of the stallion, but when one is discussing parentage, the foal is "by" the sire and "out of" the dam.

He must truly be a unique, multi-talented stallion to have given birth ;-)

Just teasing you, but that is what "out of" means. I suppose one could say the sperm comes out of the stallion, but when one is discussing parentage, the foal is "by" the sire and "out of" the dam.

Thanks for catching that. That is what happens when one is at work and wants to respond real quick and doesn't check what one is posting. Again Thanks!
default_yes.gif

That piccture does not do him justice. I saw him in person and he is beautiful.Huge eyes,tiny muzzle and he can move. Very sweet disposition.

You are lucky to have an offspring from him!!!

There is one small problem with my new filly I didn't get the breeders certificate with her. So we will see what happens she is a mover too she has flashy movement. I will try to post a picture of her they are not very good and she is moving so I apologize in advance for the pictures.

If Little King Farms owns him, then wouldnt it be them that would give you the breeders certificate? Send an email to Robin, she is great to work with and I am sure would get things sorted out just that quick, I just bought horses off of them and she was soo much help. Good luck with your new chip she is very pretty.

Back