SmartPaks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
Looking at supplements just out of curiousity has anyone used SmartPaks and were you able to measure them out just for miniatures?

Yes, I have used them and you can custom make the amounts for Minis. I really liked them, but for all of my horses it got to be a bit expensive. I love the customer service there, very helpful via phone or e-mail!

They were great when we used them, now we have more horses so its easier to just get buckets. But the cost of shipping is so minimal that its easy to get the larger size buckets. Love their service as well. Expecting my last order before Nationals to arrive on Monday.

Cool! I'll be ordering from them on Monday. Hopefully they can help me out on measurments. I hardly ever use supplements, except for weight supplements but I have 2 I want to get and they are pretty expensive so I figured doing it this way and not feeling like I'm over supplementing them might save me some money.

Thanks!

I love, love, love my Smart Packs!! The only negative that I've had since I started using them was that I ordered one supplement that Shake refused to eat, so I lost about $50 since the custom dose packs aren't returnable. I should have been smart and ordered the taste test one that they offer before you order a new type of supplement. I learned my lesson and will do that in the future. But that was my fault, not the company's fault.

I'm just starting to use their products based on the great word-of-mouth I read about here. I'm only using them to get individual paks of Smart Gain 4 for our hard keeper. It was nice that I could try it before I committed doing buy a big bucket of it. And having them make individual daily "paks" was no more expensive than the smallest bucket I had planned to buy.

Customer service was *excellent*.
aktion033.gif

I order Mega-Cell from them and am so impressed with the service. Items come fast! If you do a search on the net--you'll find a free shipping coupon.

I also love how they allow a browser to compare items side by side. Just a great place!

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE Smartpak! All of my supplements come from them. I have gotten custom measured doses before and their customer service is awesome. Fast shipping too(I get it the next day). If you search online for "free smartpak shipping codes", you should be able to find one. I LOVE Smartpak!

~Jen~

Cool! I'll be ordering from them on Monday. Hopefully they can help me out on measurments. I hardly ever use supplements, except for weight supplements but I have 2 I want to get and they are pretty expensive so I figured doing it this way and not feeling like I'm over supplementing them might save me some money.

Thanks!
I ordered a bucket of Smart Gain 4 for my gelding and ended up calling them to find out just how much to give him, they were very helpful, next time i order anything from them i'll get it in the smart packs though.

I love my smartpaks and so do the staff at the farm I board at. There is no guessing for the staff and no extra time they have to spend on measuring each supplement out. And no worries for me, I know he's getting what he needs.

Looking at supplements just out of curiousity has anyone used SmartPaks and were you able to measure them out just for miniatures?
I really like Smart Paks. Actually, I dont purchase from them in the little containers, but the larger quantities.

They are very knowledgable people, and are willing to help you figure out how to downsize the amount of the products for minis.

On occasion, they have free shipping, which helps with the cost.

Well I ordered my SmartPaks. They were very helpful, I would highly recommend them. I just love the fact that I don't have to worry about measuring it out for my mini.

Back