Slick has been kicked out!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loren&Rocky

Reaction score
Well, we had to put up a barrier to keep Slick out!! Loren lifted it up so Slick could go under and still get in the house. Wasn't that nice? I don't mind Slick coming in, but he has started pounding on the door. Timmy must have called Slick from his cell!! :new_shocked:

ponies11001.jpg

ponies11002.jpg

Then Loren decided it would be fun to hit them with a bit balloon. Rocky was not impressed but stood there like a good boy. Slick was a little more concerned about it.

ponies11007.jpg

He also had tongs with a rock in them. Silly boy.

ponies11008.jpg

And pretty faces.

ponies11006.jpg

ponies11003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Your pictures are always so cute!

I love how much Rocky looks like a little Quarter Horse!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Harley pounds on our door too. He uses his teeth to open our storm door also. He has never made it into the house though, I am afraid he will poop on the floor the baby rolls around on. :lol:

Yep, looks like to me that Timmy called your boy and told him how to

get in. And how to bang on the door. I think I keep them seperate.

How fun, thanks for sharing the pictures.

Vicky

I'M SO SORRY!

When he came home late for dinner I just knew he was up to no good.

Then I found out that he had hitch-hiked up to New Hampshire to see Slick & Rocky with no persmission.

He was recently busted for pulling a B & E on the neighbors barn so that's probably what he was teaching Slick to do......break in!

I know he's a bad influence on your boys and I've got a new lock on the gate now.

Please don't be mad at me.

I knew I heard the gate rattle the other night!! That Timmy. What ya gonna do? :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back