Sleep-talking

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just remembered a good one...

One summer in high school, I went with my best friend and her family to the World Expo in Spokane, WA. On the way back, we camped out on her grandparent's farm in eastern Oregon. The grandparents no longer lived on site, and we didn't want to inconvenience the tenants, so we were to use the outhouse should we need it. Nancy's parents and little sister slept in the camp trailer, her brother had the back of their station wagon, and Nancy and I got the tent.

In the middle of the night, Nancy and I both realized we had to go and that we'd never make it to morning, but we realized we didn't know where the outhouse was. No problem -- her brother, Jay, had gone earlier. So we went to the station wagon and opened the hatch.

"Jay, Jay -- where's the outhouse?"

Jay, obviously not awake, answered: "It's in the sleeping bag."

Glad we didn't listen to him!

I told you all my partner was a sleep talker..

Just last night, she jumped out of bed.. standing up.. she put her hair up into a pony tail and said "See, I told you the spiders were worst on this side".. "Look, look..".. then she screamed, "There's a big one"..

Now we just moved into a newly built home and have seen a few spiders here and there, so I thought she was serious as I was dead asleep and awoke to this.. Seconds later I realized she was dead asleep and there was not a single spider in sight..

I called her back to bed and she said.. "I am going back to my web now".. and she was sleeping Zzzzz.....

default_laugh.png

I think my husband takes the cake...especially with a belly full of beer!

He fell asleep on the couch the other night, sat upright and said to the kids and I..

" the greatdane, well thats one point"

Then he got kind of frustrated as he couldn't recall what was two points.

I asked him what he was talking about...

He said....

"the shipping company, you know....the shipping company!!!"..

I have no idea what that was about.
default_wacko.png

Another time, he told me in bed to be careful of the sh@* on the perch in the bird cage.
default_rolleyes.gif

My hubby sat straight up in bed one night and waved his hands around like he was playing charades. I asked him what he was doing.......he said...."I'm changing the oil in the tractor".
default_smile.png

I'm normally the sleep talker/walker but my husband had a good one a couple years ago. We had been in a wedding a few days earlier that was totally chaotic. Rusty was the best man and we spent a lot of time trying to round people up for pictures. One night, I was dead asleep and he suddenly bolts straight up in bed and starts clapping. I hit him (loving wife
default_wink.png
) and asked him what he was doing "I'm trying to get all these people together so we can get these darn pictures taken". I told him to go back to sleep and he said "OK". It was over as quickly as it started!

I apparently speak in tongues.
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back