Simon update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ookpik

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a good xmas and happy new year. I live in Ottawa Canada and we've had some crazy weather. Tons of snow, crazy winds, super cold temperatures and now we're going into a melt down over the next four days. Simon is now 10 months old, and as cute as ever. We've had him for 2.5 months now and I find he's really settling in and quite comfortable with his shedule. He and his horse Rayne are extremely tight. The other am I let them out of the barn (fully enclosed property) and they walked across the yard and turned themselves out! Simon just followed her all the way to his donkey hut. Pretty cute.

I updated some photos of our barn. We now have four stalls and four doors, still waiting for some bars. Enjoy!

Cheers,

sam

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10446625@N04/...406990325/show/

Ooh, love the new barn! Really cute pics of Simon too. Actually, I loved the whole show - I was smiling and wanting to pet noses all over the place!
default_biggrin.png

Boy, those pics remind me what Winter is all about. I grew up a lot further north, but have lived in NC for a long time. We've just had 2 days with temps that barely cleared freezing, and we're all whining about how cold it is! We are so spoiled!
default_rolleyes.gif

Really cute pictures. I LOVE you barn, and I just bet all your animals do too.
default_yes.gif
We have snow by us, but not nearly as much as our area is known for. I'm in northern Wisconsin, close to Lake Michigan. Our temps have been really cold the past few days, wind chills way below 0, but now this comig week they are predicting temps to be in the upper 30's or low 40's ....I dont know, this sure is some weird weather we are getting. Ce

WOW! I just LOVE your barn and shed!!!!!!! Enjoyed the tour of your place!! Your animals are so lucky to have you!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed the tour!! Simon is cute as ever
default_wub.png
Everyone looks so happy, and I sure do love that barn and shed
default_aktion033.gif
Thank you for sharing
default_smile.png

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I am moving in, I could live in your barn, I love the picture of the stall door growing a cute little donkey face!!
default_yes.gif
Simon is so fuzzy and cute!! Lovely horses too! Lots of snow, ours rained off Christmas Eve and the past few days too cold to snow
default_wacko.png
...definately wierd weather!!

Thanks for the great pictures!!

BEAUTIFUL Barn!!
default_yes.gif
I mean it !!
default_yes.gif
Love the door with Simon peeking out!!
default_biggrin.png

Simon is so cute ...love his Winter coat too !!!

Rayne and Simon are a perfect pair
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back