Silver bay roan

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attwoode

Reaction score
I'm looking for photos of a mini with silver bay roan coloring. Please post photos if you have any.

This is "Dawn". She is a Silver Bay Roan. Her sire is a Buckskin Roan, her dam is a Silver Pinto. The first two pics are of her last year as a 2 year old, the last 2 were from a couple weeks ago as a 3 year old.

sbroan.jpg

sbroan2.jpg

sbroan3.jpg

sbroan4.jpg

This is her (and her dam) in the winter.

sbroanwinter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oh oh I can play on this one!! I REALLY need to pull this girl and get some new photos but not a lot of time! Anywho, this is Carriage Hills Copper, AMHA/AMHR silver bay roan mare, carries Komokos Little King Supreme and Fishers Master Mickey.. She's a total love bug
default_wub.png
She had a super nice chestnut colt last year by Parmela's new black stallion Little Kings Buckeroo Merlin, and she's bred to my new stallion Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome for 2010, which I am soooooo excited about! Think it'll be a SUPER nice baby!
default_wub.png

Copper.png

Copperroll.png

101_3337.jpg

091_91web.gif

I have had two....

Stepper

stepper_bigtrot.jpg

faceofasaint.jpg

and Ally:

dressage1.jpg

Ally.jpg

cabinfever_trot1.jpg

Stepper stays pretty much the same color year around. Ally, on the other hand, turns dark in the winter and is very pale in the summer.

I am trying to post a picture for the first time. I have the instructions, but when I go to the Properties page it will not highlight the address box. Could you explain it to lme. I have a picture of my silver bay roan mare I would like to post. Thank you. Maybe i could email it to you, and you could post it? Thanks, Lesa

All beautiful horses. It's interesting to see how much variation their is amongst them. Thanks everybody for posting! Irishroots, I'm happy to try to post for you.

This is our Rhotens Lil Dandy son, NFCs Candy Dandy who is a bay roan pinto with a silver gene. He has a small pinto marking under his tail and under his mane (he's an undercover pinto)...lol.

DandyAOTEwin.jpg

His son Cherokee Stables Dandy Walker

walkcurl.jpg

This isn't a mini but a small Shetland. My Son's Silver Bay roan mare. Can see the color changes between seasons.

sonshetland.jpg

I can't believe how much some of their coats change from season to season!

What beautiful horses you all have.

Pretty sure my new mare Twixxie is a silver bay roan! She is a wild girl, Im excited to get her home and get new pictures!

twix.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back