Signing In

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've also been having issues logging in. It will let me log on at the top of the screen, but not through the log-in page (which gives you more options). The way I found around it is to log on up top, then log out, and go to the log in screen when it will then let me log in (anonymously is what I like -- that way if I don't have time to comment, I won't hurt anyone's feelings for looking at a thread but not saying anything yet).

Mary Lou -- Sounds exciting to me!!! But you know I'm a nerd
default_smile.png
Jill

Hi Marylou,

I am also having issues logging in through the login page. It is giving me a forbidden error. If I try long enough it eventually lets me in.

I will wait and see what the new updates bring.

Cheers!

Nila

I too have trouble logging in. The same as sunquest, the forbidden. If I keep trying it will leave me in after a while.

I don't usually have trouble logging in, but I do have problems staying logged in. Usually it will be after a long post or if I take a long pause to think about what I'm about to say. Then I'll type the whole thing and it won't let me post because it says I'm not logged in. Grrr.....can't wait for the upgrade! Yay for Mary Lou for doing all of the hard work in getting the upgrade done!

Latest posts

Back