Sick pregnant mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dynamic8999

Reaction score
My precious Goldie is very sick in the intensive care hospital. She possibly has a blockage so it is very touch and go. She is 9 months pregnant also. Please keep her and her unborn baby in your thoughts and prayers they really need it!!!

Sending prayers
default_pray.gif

Judy,

Goldie and her precious little baby will be in my prayers. God please bring them both home safely. This just hurts me to my soul. Keep your hopes up. We will all keep Goldie in our prayers.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I am so upset. Vet just called and now her ammonia levels are high. They are watching her liver enzymes also since she didn't eat today. She still hasn't passed manure but she is on heavy fluids and they are trying to flush out any blockages if possible. Baby is still fine but mom still very very iffy. I asked if the worse case happens if there was any possibility the foal could be saved. However, they said it was highly unlikely. We lost a 6 month old foal in Nov to Hyperlipidemia. Not sure I can take another lost...

Keeping you and your Goldie in my thoughts and prayers...

Liz R.

default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Barb

Last edited by a moderator:
Positive thoughts and prayers going your way for Goldie!

Prayers still coming for your Goldie and her little baby. Please keep us updated. Prayers for good news. Come on girl get better for us.

Latest posts

Back