Showmanship attire

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kawgirl

Reaction score
What kind of hat is acceptable to wear in the showmanship class? Would like to see pictures if anyone has them.

What kind of hat is acceptable to wear in the showmanship class? Would like to see pictures if anyone has them.
I believe it says jacket, gloves, boots, and hat. That usually translates into Western attire.

My daughter with her Arabian (yep...again) but I LOVE this photo of them!

Neat, tidy, hair up, gloves, tailored clothes, post (bling) earings...

She wears this with her Arabian and Mini (one is black, and one is grey)

jrprincess.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you can go and look at some of my hats on my website- www.minisoutwest.com look under 2009 show horses, then click on the first horse- Little Kings Duke Dreamer I like the western hat with the cutter crease. a dorky shaped hat ruins the perfect picture. A badly shaped hat tells the judge you have no clue whats going on. so walk in with a correct size, nicely shaped and cleaned hat, I am guilty for the clean thing, but I wear my hats 24/7 at a show. Feel naked without it. they start out clean but a little dirty/dusty by the end of the day.

I have seen at R Nationals and at A World- a gal who showed in English attire and one in ?saddlebred? type attire/ the longer coat type. they looked good, but too, were very neat and clean. one of my biggest pet peeves is someone going into a class with hunter clothes on and a western halter, or western attire with a hunter halter. big no- no....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back