Show Results page down again! : (

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying minis

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting a new message this time - Service Unavailable?

This is so frustrating. What can we as members do - if anything? It's bad enough waiting for results to get posted (and I realize that this is not the office fault - some shows don't get results in in a timely manner, and there are a lot of shows to input) but when the page is continually down it gets really frustrating. . .

Suggestions anyone?

All we can probably do is call the office to make sure they know it is down, but so far everytime I have called they say they are aware and working on it. I agree though it is very frustrating and I dont remember it ever being down this much in past years. I am waiting on one more show to be posted so I can double check my points on one mare that should have gotten her HOF but like to see it in print! Driving me crazy waiting for it to be working and to get posted! I do agree though that it has to be a lot of work and very time consuming, no problem with how long it can take to get posted but when it is not working...

Its been down for quite a while now. I tried to open it yesterday morning and it was down. I am also waiting on results from one show that was over a month ago, I now feel I need to double check the results since out of 3 shows, results of 2 were wrong.

Hi everyone,

Sorry I was super busy last week - I didn't know this functionality was down. We can't do anything until Tuesday this next week - sorry. If someone would have PM or emailed me, I coudl have caught it sooner. So hang in there folks!

Thanks!

Has anyone been able to log in yet, still down for me so was just checking before I call AMHR. Now of course its the online studbook as well as show results and I need some information from the studbook. Sure hope they think about a credit to everyone that pays for the use, its been down a lot lately.

The issue is being worked on - I just talked to office again. Patience, sorry folks but we are working on stuff!

After what happened in 2008.......... I'm not sure how the timing could be less good.

Latest posts

Back