Show Record Info?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Wolf Ranch

Reaction score
Does anyone know the show record history or know where I can find info on these two horses?

1) LTD'S NACHO PLANO RED

2) TUCKER'S NACHOS GAZPACHO

Didn't know if there was a way to see/find that info without doing a Google search. Thank you!

If shown in AMHR you can look up their show results on the shetlandmini.com website under the membership tab (need their reg. #s). If shown AMHA, would need to pay the fee to have them give you a show report I believe. Otherwise googling their names could work too :p

Show results for AMHR are only for the current year. Only lifetime HOF points are available on website. If you own the horses, then you can purchase a printout of show results (ie individual placings from shows).

I use to own a full brother to LTD's Nacho Plano Red...his name was LTD's White Chief. If you contact Lisa Davis at LTD she could probably give you some more information too.......I think Nacho Plano Red was a Nat'l Champion but I could be wrong. Maybe it was Res. Natl Champion.

I think there is a weanling photo of him on the LTD's website.

Just checked and yes...I guess my memory isn't half bad
default_smile.png

Link - (at the bottom) http://ltdmini.com/wins.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I KNOW THIS IS AN OLD TOPIC BUT I HAVE A QUESTION THAT IS BASICALLY THE SAME:

If I want to get the show record for my aged broodmare who is A/R registered, how would I go about doing that through each registry? I can't seem to find it on the work order or directions on how to get it....thanks!

It used to be $5 to get a show record from AMHA and I thought it was in small print on the work order somewhere. The AMHA Stud Book only shows National/World Champions or Reserves but the show record shows all the points they won. I am not sure if it shows any shows where they didn't win points though, since the only show report I got showed points at both shows listed. Of course, I had to wonder why the owners stopped showing a yearling mare that was winning that many points (14) in 2 shows a week apart, so maybe it didn't list other shows.

For AMHA, on the second page of the work order under show department, its $5 for each horse you inquire about. For AMHR on the work order close to the bottom, right below Online Studbook. $5 for each horse but only from 2004 to present. You can find total HOF points on AMHR if you go to the home website, then member services, close to the bottom is Results, make sure you click the AMHR Results only. Enter your horses number in the box at the Hall Of Fame Year To Date (YTD) and it will show you any points and wins the horse has and in which catagory they have them.

Latest posts

Back