Small forecart?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merrylegs16

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Where could I find a small pony-sized forecart? (ponies are 38inches to 41 inches).
From reading older threads, it sounds like Pioneer does/did? make them mini-size - but I can't find anything smaller than "Haflinger size" on their catalog...
I also see Cottagecraftworks forecarts come up in my Google search. Anyone has experience with them?
Any other company you'd recommend?
Thank you!

Pioneer DID make them but the only place to pick on up now is at an auction. I have been looking for 6 years for a mini forecart and no luck yet. Maybe you can have one fabricated for you?

I’m gonna make one this winter for my mini donkey team. It’ll have 4 wheels. The rear 2 will be stationary and the front 2 will swivel. The team poll will pivot up and down. That way there won be any tonuge weight pulling on their necks. It’ll probably have a wood floor with angle iron around the edges and an old lawn mower or boat seat ( whatever I can find around the farm ) .

Latest posts

Back