Show Pictures.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again everyone for the wonderful compliments.

Joyce it was nice to officially meet you and chat with you too. See ya at Midland!
yes.gif

Thanks, Dana!!! We missed you and Missy...just wasn't right with you not being there. It was a nice show and we had a good time. Talked to lots of very nice people.
smile.gif

It was all real confusing for us with all our classes being right in a row, but somehow we made it into all of them although one time Greg had to be asked to come back in by the judges for the Champion class as he stood outside the ring watching me and Patty. LOL. It was really fun to win our first Grand and a reserve Grand as well at our second show! Ended up with all these ribbons that came at us so fast with three mares under two different judges that I really don't know exactly who won what!
wacko.gif
It's really fun to be so excited to win a class after all our years in dogs where it's just another day at the dog show now unless it's a really HUGE win.

Sheryl, I didn't see any of the gelding classes but your guy looks GREAT in the pics!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
aktion033.gif

Shelley

Latest posts

Back