Show off those Pintaloosa minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
EVERYONE OUT THERE SHOW OFF THOSE NICE PINTALOOSA MINIS FOR US.

WE DON'T OWN ANY PINTALOOSA MINIS, BUT HAVE SEEN SOME NICE ONES ON HERE.

THANKS MELISSA
default_wub.png
:

WHERE ARE OUR PINTALOOSA MINIS AT?

MELISSA

Here is our gorgeous Pintaloosa filly. She will be 2 years old in 2007.

Josie-medium.jpg

This is "Wellspring Wow Baybee"

Here is my coming 3 yr. old...Shadybrooks Blue Moon. She is usually called "Lucy" for pintaloosa...or my own pintalucy.. :lol:

Lucy.jpg

The stallion in my avatar, Arions Zipit, is also a pintaloosa....
default_wub.png
: and it all comes from Orion!!

please lets keep going with this. i own a son of tomahawks dandy sppirit and he is a pintoloosa i think for sure. he has hhf enchanted spirit as his gandma and celebrations reble royal as a grampa whos mother is a pintoloosa. my colts mom is brewers dynamo passion a daughter to bond dynamo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's Mine: S Starr Seven SIGNOFZODIACFALEBELLA. He has one mesmerizing blue eye that does not show up in the pics. He has also gained weight since this pic. He looks more appy, but he has the blaze, stockings, and blue eyes that indicate the pintaloosa in him.

Zodiac:
default_wub.png
:

zodiac1.jpg

zodiac2.jpg

yeehaw!! i can play heres TWINKLETOES!!!!! he will be chuffed to be on the forum lol

twinkle2.jpg

Here's our guy again, On The Rise Farm Sky Eyes Eagle, blue roan near leopard Overo pintaloosa...

Just some casual shots of him in his winter woolies...

100_0133.jpg

102_1002.jpg

102_1005.jpg

Ok..here ya go..........Here's a couple of the ones we've produced over the years.

f9643a0d.jpg

Little Wee Cherokee Shaman, black & white pintaloosa with blue eyes, just dried off.

fdb63075.jpg

Little Wee App-Solutely Awesome, black & white pintaloosa with blue eyes, at about 1-1/2 years old.

ef7f174b.jpg

And our dog, Ursa Minor, is also a black & white pintaloosa, but no blue eyes! (With friend Little Wee Heavens to Betsy).

No offense, but I am SO not a pintaloosa fan, although I now own one, LOL. Here is Locettas Orion Fashion Perfection, taken in August, three months after she fractured her front leg:

FashionLeft3MonthsPostFractureAug06.jpg

ThreeCFarm, you can just send that gorgeous pintaloosa filly to me!
default_yes.gif
:

Here is Crayobox Wild West Surprise a black Tobiano/Sabino Pintaloosa colt, a gelding now and lives in Deleware. His dam is rebred for 2007, and I'm excited to see what I will get!!
default_smile.png

Wildwest.trot8.6-16-06.jpg

Wildwest.hd.2.sm.jpg

Wildwest.rt.4.sm.jpg

ThreeCFarm, you can just send that gorgeous pintaloosa filly to me!
default_yes.gif
:
She was a gift from a friend that is selling her horses due to a stroke, so I'll be keeping her for awhile. However, if she produces pintaloosas, I may have to reconsider...
default_wink.png
: I've known Fashion since she was a few days old, and I've always liked her--as long as I don't look at both ends at once, LOL! And she's a nice mover, even though she still limps.
default_sad.png
Thanks for the compliment!

default_wub.png
: Thank you all for showing us your pintaloosa. You don't see alot of pintaloosa minis.
default_wub.png
:

melissa

DRK What's the Buzz (probable snowcap + tobiano) Pintoloosa colt:

jjbuzz2web.jpg

jjbuzz-NO-lotto-web.jpg

jjbuzz4web.jpg

Little sister DRK Sheez Gonna Wow Ya - leopard pintoloosa filly:

sheez.jpg

Sheezyspot.jpg

Tobiano + Splash + Appy= very pretty!!!

But not Tobiano alone- you will be in for some multi coloured foals there.

Test for Frame, just in case, PLEASE!!!

None of that prevents him being Tobiano + Splash + Appy!!! :lol:

The heterozygous Tobiano is hardly worth doing- it is about as accurate as Sabino- Clydesdale's test NEGATIVE for Sabino 1 and they are H/Z Sabino- just not, obviously, Sabino 1

So he could still be Sabino and obviously is Splash- good that he is not LWO- well, good that you know one way or the other, anyway!!

And he does look as if he has Tobiano, there is no argument there- just that I would not have bothered to test, unless of course there was a chance he could have been H/Z Tobiano??

Back