Show me your Show Stallions....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kylie

Reaction score
Would love to see both fine & heavier types of show stallions, 3yrs of age & over, prefer show or paddock (but in show cond) pics.
default_smile.png

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Echos of My Destiny (HOF)[/SIZE]

2004 32” AMHR / AMHA smoky silver black stallion – co-owned with Erica Killion
National Champion / Many Time Grand Champion / Halter Hall of Fame / Multi National All Star / AMHA Honor Roll
Grandson of both Alvadars Double Destiny and Little Kings Buck Echo
Pictured as a 3yo

Destiny%20--%20Shannon%20Shot%20--%20Favorite%20Smaller.jpg

Destiny%202007%20Nationals%20Sign.jpg

Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20004.jpg

My other stallion, DunIT, is 3yo now but my good pictures of him are as a 2yo
default_wub.png

I have a few photos of my stallion Libertys Fine Moon. He's 28" and 13 years old.
default_smile.png
Deffinately the stockier type!

saraspics258.jpg

saraspics259.jpg

1145196819.jpg

saraspics154.jpg

saraspics156.jpg

saraspics149.jpg

And, this is his chunky self when I first got him!

04f5addd.jpg

stud.jpg

Jill, your stallion is marvelous.
default_wub.png

First one is Little Kings Junior Jinx - grandson of both Boones Little Buckeroo and East Acres Golden Jubilee.

jinxsite0706.jpg

jinx0916.jpg

Second is Willow Creeks Dancers Dream Weaver - Son of Flying W Farms Little Wardance, great-grandson of Boones Little Buckeroo. Dream Weaver will be shown this year in halter and driving.

dwlizbody.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is our stallion SRF Buckshot that we show at Pinto shows. He is 3 now, but the show photo (by Larry Lynch) is from last year. The other photo is from yesterday!!! We are anxiously awaiting his first foal, due early June. Buckshot is a BOB grandson, out of Buck Ons Causin Commotion and his sire is Smithdeal Rowdys Bucanneer, a Rowdy grandson.

th_Buckshot5_07.jpg

Yesterday....

th_CopyofL1000432.jpg

Senior Herd Sire Tibbs Rapid Transit ~ Reserve National Champion, Top Ten & Multiple Grand Champion

TRANSITLIZ2005SOFTEDGE.jpg

Another of our stallions River Wood's Montego's Shasaedoh "Monty" Top Ten National Champion, Champion of Champion & Multiple Grand Champion

MONTYLIZ05fixedandsharpened.jpg

2 year old stallion River Wood's Rapid Inquisitor" Multiple Grand Champion

quizforsaleboard-1.jpg

heres my boy Buck Ons Cinnamax show condition but pretty natural ops forgot to put his age hes 9yrs this year all my other stallions are under 3yrs

meandmaxHOY.jpg

meandmaxnationals.jpg

Here is our stallion Vegas Views SS Jumpn Jack Flash. He is 4 years old this year. I dont have any of his show pictures on this computer so here are some "out of the pasture" pictures! Excuse his horrible clip job, he got a break before we finished!

HPIM3570_edited.jpg

HPIM3552_edited.jpg

Jill, your stallion is marvelous.
Thank you
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Every time I have seen pics of your boy, I have to stop and look at him a bit. He has the sweetest fast and the softest eyes
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Thanks, he's a sweet little boy. I can't wait for him to shed out so I can see if I can take him to some shows this year!

And, being on these forums, have opened my eyes to a lot on mini breeders around my state/area. I hope to see a lot of you guys at shows.
default_aktion033.gif

Hawk1.jpg

Circle J Hawk .... a 3 year old stallion in this picture, but now a 5 year old gelding!
default_wink.png

Great pics all, just gorgeous stallions.
default_saludando.gif

Here's my boy, Mini Horse.

4f46d7cd.jpg

He was trying to pee in the ring, poor boy & kept stretching out, the judge said he needs to not stretch soo far out, but when we got out of the ring, he finally peed!!!
default_biggrin.png
LOL.

09c7ba6e.jpg

And my Mini Pony (so heavier than Mini Horses, lol) stallion, 8yo. Son of Coat O Chrome.

new_small_fry.jpg

new_small_fry5.jpg

Sundance LB Esprit Poetique:

pasco-bowed.jpg

Mountain Meadows Alladdin:

OG2007-Halter1.jpg

And the newest member of my stallion lineup and show string, CLC Sure Stoppin' Sensation of THR:

nationalsleft.jpg

I
default_wub.png
my boyz!!!

This is our 3 year old stallion Smokin'

This is a picture from last show season

I will be showing him again this year

HPIM2678.jpg

HPIM2703.jpg

pic from last fall with his not so show belly

HPIM3217.jpg

he's going to have his first mare soon this spring I hope he remains easy to show

with noticing the girls this year.

Latest posts

Back