Show me your Pregnant mares please...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Margaret

Reaction score
Ok.... I bred two of my own this year,- This mare took right away, and I had to re-breed the other to get her to settle.

Desert Golds Crescent moon, AKA Mariah is due in mid-January of 08. (Shown here at 9 1/2 months)

The picture quality is not too good,( Blurry I know) - but Devon did a great job editing out the telephone pole.
default_aktion033.gif

mariahstanding.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a mare that should be 7 months along now, that is if she took the first time. She was with him from May-Aug so she is most likely 6-7 months along. Will get some photo's of her tommarow
default_smile.png

Pretty mare Mary
default_smile.png

Here's our first two girls due, don't look as slick as your gal, ours have been out on the back pasture, are HAIRY (boy do they have winter coats on them
default_wacko.png
default_new_shocked.gif
and it hasn't been all that cold!) so were just pulled off pasture for some quick, casual shots. Their 330 due dates are May 2nd and 8th, have not foaled out either mare myself, both are new to us so will be fun to see how they progress as they approach their due dates..

Tango, 35" black pinto, has thrown all pinto foals so far (that I know of) bred to pinto and solid studs

100_0956.jpg

100_0964.jpg

100_0968.jpg

Lexi, 32-33" silver dapple pintaloosa, has thrown mainly pinto pattern except one filly Olive Branches Spot of Grace who is leopard
default_wub.png

100_0980.jpg

100_0982.jpg

Hopefully I can get the other three gals pulled and cleaned up for some quick pictures tomorrow or next weekend!

Pretty mare Mary
Thanks Leena,- I am hoping she gives me something "Champagne" this year.
default_rolleyes.gif

What beautiful little girls you have there Lucky C !

It will be exciting to see what they have..
default_yes.gif

Mine is still not in her full blown woolies, so she doesent look that big... yet lol.

Thanks! Your mare is gorgeous and looks fantastic!

I haven't been able to find pics online of the pinto mare's foals but did see pictures from her previous owner.. I have a few pictures of the foals out of the pintaloosa on the mare page..

This is her appy filly by Fallen Ash Scouts Robin Hood; hoping for a similar result by my C-Chief Proud Eagle son:

As a foal

Now

And this is her daughter that has been a broodmare at Reece Family Miniatures, would be thrilled with foals that looked like this gal too
default_yes.gif
Wish I had the money to buy her and sooo wish I could have bought this mare's 2007 sorrel pinto filly, wow
default_new_shocked.gif
, but of course outta my price range! lol
default_wink.png

MCC Tenders Lacey Red

Latest posts

Back