Show me all you're Perlino horses!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epona Stable Belgium

Reaction score
I just love those Perlino horses... Who else?

I think I'm going to breed next year with a Perlino Stallion, Show me the results of breeding with a Perlino Stallion/mare.

Here in Europe (France) I found this Buckeroo son, Little Kings Midas Buckeroo (www.american-miniature-horses.com)

He is waaauuuw
default_rolleyes.gif

I also love perlino horses. I own three Buckeroo bred girls (2 mares, 1 filly). One of them is in foal for the spring to a buckskin Buckeroo son -- I'm very excited!!!

Here are my perlino girly girls
default_wub.png
Their names are links to their own webpages with many more pictures and full pedigree charts
default_yes.gif

They are related, fairly closely. Double and Sweetie are paternal sisters. Double and Bomb Shell are maternal sisters, and the foal Double is carrying will be both a paternal sibling and niece or nephew to Bomb Shell.

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Double Dipped[/SIZE]
2004 32” AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare – Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too ("BTU") Granddaughter

Currently in foal to Little Kings Big City Buck, a buckskin Buckeroo Son

Double%2009282006%203.jpg

Double%20June%202007.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Sweet as Sugar[/SIZE]

2004 30.5” AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare – Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too ("BTU") Granddaughter

Will be bred in the spring to Erica’s Echos of My Destiny (Halter HOF & National Champion – Double Destiny & Buck Echo Grandson)

Sweetie--08052007-4%20smaller.jpg

sweetie%2010-28.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Big City Bomb Shell[/SIZE]

2007 AMHA / AMHR Perlino Mare – Buckeroo Granddaughter (her sire is Little Kings Big City Buck)

Future Show Filly and Prized Broodmare

Bomb%20Shell%20093007%20085.jpg

Bomb%20Shell%20093007%20067.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Waaauuww :love

They look so pretty!!!!!

I wish I had same horses!

Beautifull Girls...

Don't you sell them ??
default_biggrin.png

:love

Thank you
default_biggrin.png
And, I don't want to sell them
default_wub.png
I'm still pinching myself that Erica's let me call them mine
default_yes.gif

I wish you all the best with you're horses...

Wandering the foal you will have with you're Perlino mare next year
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to see! It's probably got to be either perlino or buckskin, I think. I've already got designs on that one being one of my 2008 "keepers"
default_wub.png

I would keep that foal also if it was mine
default_biggrin.png

It will be a surprise for the color...

I adore youre Smokey Black stallion, also crossed with a Perlino??
default_biggrin.png

I would keep that foal also if it was mine
default_biggrin.png

It will be a surprise for the color...

I adore youre Smokey Black stallion, also crossed with a Perlino??
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Yes, he and Sweetie will be "dating" each other this spring! That is one baby I'll have been day dreaming about long before it arrives
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
I'm thinking that one will be either perlino, buckskin or silver buckskin? We shall see, but have to wait until 2009!!!

I think that will be a great combination! The color of that foal is the biggest surprise I guess
default_biggrin.png

Mmm I can't help you to find the color ... you will have to wait
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

I like those US miniature horses because they have a lot of different colors!!

I wish there was some more color here in Europe...
default_yes.gif

We have aroud the 3 Perlino Stallions in Europe (Germany, Netherlands, France)

Not enough for me!
default_biggrin.png

I bet there will be more and more as time goes on! I love the double dilutes (perlino, cremello) because I love buckskins and palominos so much
default_wub.png

Here are a couple of girls - Dream (National top ten pleasure driving) amha/amhr who is in foal for 2008 to Papo

ashland20001.jpg

And Vanilla (Reserve National Champion) aspc/amhr (under) who in a couple of years will be bred to Papo

Vanilla07_small.jpg

How close are you to Leer Belgium? I travel to the EU often and was in the UK last month. Next month, I'll be traveling back over to the EU. Your country is gorgeous.

Beautiful horses, i actually have admired them all before
default_wub.png

I would love to own a Perlino mare in the future for my Narko, we will see what does come along.

Beauuuutiful
default_aktion033.gif

default_biggrin.png
I wish I had one!! I LOVE perlino and cremellos!!
default_wub.png

Here is my perlino stallion, Samis Soap Suds.

9-1-2007soapsuds.jpg

And 3 of his foals.

Oak Parks SS Ima Soap Star

ricoheade%20(2).jpg

Oak Parks SS Savannah Breeze

breeze.jpg

Drays Oak Park Destinys Chance

chance1.jpg

I have a cremello BTU son but he is just a weanling.

This Perlino colt belongs to my Aunt, who shows with us. He is a 2007 foal and was 3 months old in the photo. His name is pending as AKA When Starz Go Blue. I didn't get any photo's that do him justice before he went home
default_no.gif

i5.jpg

i2.jpg

~Jen~

I LOVE double dilutes! I didn't really so much in the past, but I had one born here this year and now I'm totally in love!
default_wub.png

This is Star Ridge Acres Lily Blue Too (Golden Buckskin BTU grandson X Smokey Black Blue Boy daughter)

lilybodyweb.jpg

lily7months.jpg

We generally like and breed for the under 30" horse. Lily is 8 months old and about 32" tall!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
But with her conformation, color and pedigree, we'll get over the height issue!
default_rolleyes.gif

scan0001.jpg

Astro is our perlino stallion, who is a Buck Echo son. We had our first baby out of him this year and we got a beautiful buckskin filly. You can check out pictures of her on our webshots gallery

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/2348108910061719826jaDTKE

We are very pleased with our young guy and are looking forward to 5 new babies out of him this year. We are keeping our fingers crossed for some nice dilute babies
default_smile.png

Finally have the time to fumble around and hopefully add pictures (they're small) of the perlino filly I purchased at the Ocala sale in December (we just got home from working on our property in Tennessee). She is a yearling as of a few days ago - born in June so is small. She measured 25" at the sale. Randy and Vicki Hart of Four Pines took her home until atleast the Florida State Fair next month. I can't wait to get my hands on her in little over a month. Her name is Reece's Buckeroo Aphrodite. They nicknamed her Lovey at first - now she is known as "Wild Child" - uh oh!!

TransferPhotos.jpg
[/img]

I'm excited - never had really thought of owning a perlino, but saw her across the arena and was really impressed. Disregard the spot on her rump - that's where her number was glued on her at the sale.

Barbie

Back