SHOW-- Costume Contest!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooseLMJAsh

Reaction score
by MADISON, WI.....my horses are in PARDEEVILLE, W
well, yesterday was the last show for the season. it was very small, but we had a good time. Christina had a ball! she and blue were in the costume contest.....there were no other entries in the miniature costume contest. so.......we HAD to show her off here!!!
biggrin.gif
yes.gif
so here are the pics!!! the first 2 pics were the night before prepping her hair for ringlets!!! hehe!!! hope you enjoy!!!
smile.gif

113165659.jpg

113165646.jpg

113165630.jpg

113165576.jpg

113165550.jpg

113165530.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures to treasure forever.
wub.gif
Cute costume and thanks for sharing.

Adorable? Oh, YES! I love the curlers and the baby in the bed. Reminds me of my son and daughter when they were that age. Nice memories!

That is my adorable little girl!! I am so proud of her!! She made a huge hit at the show.

OMG..brought tears to my eyes!! How CUTE are they both...thank you so much for sharing..aaaahhhhhhhh

What wonderful pictures!!
aktion033.gif
Such special memories this little one will have - thanks for sharing!!!
wub.gif
488.gif
538.gif
firstprize.gif

Your kids are adorable. Look at those BLUE eyes!!!

It looks like you made that judges day.
yes.gif

Robin

Hey MooseLMJAsh!!!

Those pictures are adorable!! Look at that proud smile on little Christina!

Lovely costume, definitely a first place winner!! Blue looks so patient and is one more of the wonderful examples of "What Are Minis Good For?"

Thanks for sharing - what a nice early morning start to the day!!!

OK-- i have to add---BLUE is mine! She is the sweetest filly! She is a full sister to my stallion (he is just as quiet!).

We have the best time on weekends. Julie, the kids, ashley, and I all go to my sister's for the weekends where we keep our horses (she has them too). we just have a blast! One huge family of fun!

jennifer
saludando.gif

This is so cute, I love the "horsie skirt". Kids and minis, it doesn't get much better!

Latest posts

Back