Should I buy him?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weelovely214

Reaction score
So, I am searching for a show gelding for driving and possibly hunter. I want to show AMHA because my other two are small and would do well in their height. I found a gelding, I want everyones opinion on if he should make a good horse for me. For right now, my turnout only allowes for one more so this may be the last one for awhile. Here some Info:

Height: 32"

Sire and Dam went AMHA nationals and did really well. He is a Gray, white mane and tail. He was shown as a yearling in liberty and halter. He is Kentucky Breeders Incentive Fund. Futurity nominated for Driving and Hunter.

He is priced at $1200. Seems fair enough. I unfortunately can't afford an already proven driving horse. They are all just out of my price range. I felt like a gelding would be a good way to go as well, maybe more even tempered? His price is my absolute maximum budget. The problem is affording a show cart too... Back to the question though, does he sound like a good horse for the price? Any advice on what to look for? Thanks!

Im sure its only you that can answer the question "is he right for you"..if its what you can afford and you
default_wub.png
love
default_wub.png
the pony thats all you need in my oppinion..the rest will follow with your own hard work and determination..hes a good age and he sounds gorgeous
default_smile.png
Good Luck

Back