Short Wedding Engagements?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my engagement ring at our one year anniversary, so I guess that could be called short.
wink.gif
This is our 14th year together. I married a dairy farmer. We milked cows together the night of our wedding. He makes my heart go pitter patter. From the moment I met him, I loved him. We dated for two years but went from dating to married and didn't get engaged in between. He thought my finger needed an engagement ring to go with the band and gave me one. sweet.

Have to share a funny story, ... the first time he spent the night while we were dating my 6 lb min pin got jealous and she pee'd on the pillow he was using. He didn't notice until he laid his head in the wet spot. I was mortified, he just laughed out loud and took a shower. I said to myself, this guy is a good sport and a "keeper"... The min pin became his favorite dog, she loved only him all these years until she passed last year at the old age of 18. go figure. Guess they bonded that night.

Love my "farm boy".
yes.gif

my 6 lb min pin got jealous and she pee'd on the pillow he was using. He didn't notice until he laid his head in the wet spot.
yes.gif
That's funny! On our first date Rog wanted to see the horses. I took him out to the barn and my filly Jamie nipped his stomach while playing with the elastic on his jacket. Not only did he stick around (mark on his tummy and all) but he didn't leave until the wee hours of the morning. I had to practically kick him out. He needed to wear me down, I guess. I wasn't sure what to do with him since I spent most of my life in the barn, knew very little about dating, and he was my first serious relationship. I guess I needed a persistent guy
default_smile.png
These things have a way of working out naturally if it's meant to be, huh!

Love all of the posts! Thanks for sharing your hearts!

Latest posts

Back