Shopping for a Blazer..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heart k ranch

Reaction score
I think I'll looked everywhere! I want a black one but I don't want to spend 300 dollars. I was hoping for 150 that came with pants.

Where do you find some good deals on Blazers?

Second hand stores are a great place to look for an affordable blazer! We just found a great bright pink blazer for $4!!

I buy a lot of my jackets and dresses at Herbergers on their 70% off yellow dot clearance racks. Unfortunately there isn't a variety of sizes on them so the more you check the better off you are at finding deals. So far I have found some good stuff and the most I paid was 30.00. I bought a evening gown for driving and paid 4.95 for it and it was marked 179.00.
default_risa8.gif
These were on things that were originally priced at $89.99 to $179.00. I have had a lot of compliments on them.

I also hear of people getting them off of ebay. My luck is they wouldn't fit.

good luck!

That is my main problem. I find something but they don't have my size or they are too colorful for me (zebra stripes!). I would love a dark navy blue or black.

I think I have found one I just have to check the sizes...

Goodwill, thrift shops, Ross's and TJ Maxx are where I find most of mine. For very little $$$$$.

Along with what others have suggested, check out ebay as well - several different styles, sizes and changes daily. Also Dillards usually has some blazers, best time if after New years for some glam.

I have a lady that sews mine up here, so if you have a semestress down there you can get one made just like you want as well.

Ebay is a great place. I always buy my jackets from there. You just have to shop often. You get the best deals when its an individual selling stuff from their closet rather than a dealer. Just have to check often to see whats out there.
default_biggrin.png

Another Ebay shopper here, you can find some good buys if you keep looking.

I have purchased a few off Ebay and it is a great place to shop! I bought a really nice red blazer for only $30 and a creme' colored jacket for $25. Then i even found a solid black jacket at Wal-mart (of all places) pretty cheap as well.

I was at Sears last week and found a really nice selection of blazers.

Try Ebay
default_smile.png

I bought a lot of mine from thsi gal. GiddyupAgain she is terrific to work with and usually has a great selection of clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
eBay, eBay, eBay!!!!!! Did I mention eBay?????

I also buy from Coldwater Creek. Check out their sale stuff. I have found some really great prices, and their returns are very easy!!!! Good luck.

Latest posts

Back