Shipping to the UK

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mshasta88

Reaction score
I received an international inquiry on one of my horses. Neither of us have a clue what it cost to ship overseas so I wondering if some here could give me a ball park number?

I have heard people say they have paid between £3000 and £5000 to bring a mini to the Uk from the states , that does include everything even UK vets when they land

You need to have a chat with a quarantine centre such as E Z 2 Spot or Oasis. They will give you the current prices as they are subject to change very quickly depending on fuel cost. We have imported several to the UK over the last few years. I am currently arranging for an ASPC pony to come here next Autumn and the quote for that at present is $3000 for quarantine & flight, $450 for collection from breeder. Costs on arriving in the UK depend on the original purchase price of the animal ours will be around £500 for VAT, airport taxes and vets fees on arrival. I hope that helps. If your client would like to know more I am quite happy to help answer any questions.

It's usually around $3000 for quarantine and shipping. Transportation to the quarantine facility is normally an extra charge.

Latest posts

Back