She's here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jenn

No time to post a story right now, will add that later. But here she is!

birthannouncment.jpg

Last edited:
And I know there is going to be an amazing story about this special little delivery..........

Welcome to the world precious Caitlin Marie.......the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world.

God love you and keep angels with you always. And your mommy too!

She is precious!!
default_wub.png
: Look at that hair! My boys were both bald....LOL

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! :aktion033:

:wu
default_wub.png
: BEAUTIFUL! PRECIOUS! ALL I WANT TO DO IS SAY AWWW OH BOY BRINGS ME BACK!!

SHE IS DEFINITELY A KEEPER!

HUGS

BONNIE

Oh, congratulations, Jenn!

She is beautiful and I can just almost smell the sweet new baby smell and wow I would love to hold her but I will have to just dream about it and say I hope that you are feeling just fine and getting enough rest and that she is doing great.

She looks perfect. I'm so happy for you!

Liz M. (going shopping for something pink...well, maybe not pink, but girlie! This is a treat for me!)

Oh Jenn, she is just beautiful! Don't forget to take care of mommy too while you are enjoying your new little one. What a wonderful life she has to look forward to!

Congratulations!!

:aktion033: :aktion033: What a BEAUTIFUL little girl congratulations. Are you serious 109 hours of labor...

:aktion033:
default_wub.png
: :bgrin Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks? She's definatly a keeper this prescious little thing..Congratulations..Bless her always.

Maxine

A fine filly and red is definitely her color! Congratulations Jenn.

Awww What a cutie! Makes me want to skip the whole 9 month pg deal and get straight to the baby! :aktion033:

Congratulations on your beautiful girl! Nothing sweeter
default_yes.gif
:

Jan

Look at all that lovely dark hair!! She's a sweetheart...BIG congratulations and the best of best wishes, Jenn!

Margo

Congratulations Jenn!! What a doll!
default_wub.png
: I love her name too. Can't wait to hear "the story"! :bgrin :aktion033: :bgrin

Latest posts

Back