She's here! Meet my Aussie <3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenna

Reaction score
So March 30th we finally brought home our puppy! Drove the 5 hour to and from West Springfield, MA, and it was totally worth it!

So everyone meet Terra-Blue Somethin Wicked aka Lexi! Our breeder is Emmy Adasiewicz of Terra-Blue Aussies and she is beyond amazing!

030_zpse955b335.jpg

003_zpsa61b1693.jpg

MeandLexi_zpsbf9590c8.jpg

Oh I forgot to add that her registered name will be (pending) Terra-Blue Somethin Wicked <3

And Thank you guys
default_smile.png

She is absolutely beautiful! I had aussies for many years. They are great dogs. Very very loyal. Keep her busy and she will be a happy dog
default_smile.png

She is beautiful! And I recognize the Terra-blue prefix. She is going to be a great dog and you will have so much fun with her!

What a gorgeous black-tri. Congrats.

I miss my Aussie so much, will have another one day.

Thank you guys! I'm so in love haha. I got her to be my partner as I enter the dog world. I want to do agility and conformation and she's the perfect puppy to do that with even though I got her on a Spay contract (ASCA has alter classes) , before I go and blow a lot of money on a show pup. I would love to buy a horse, but I don't have the means to take care of a horse, as everyone knows the cost of the horse is always the cheapest part of owning one, I will get one as soon as I am done school
default_smile.png
two of my best friends have horses and I steal theirs haha.

Latest posts

Back