She wanted him "Trained"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIce to see pics. I was hopeing there would be some as I have watched for awhile the makeing of the train but never seen the finished project.
Same here!

A HUGE congrats to Renee, Renee and Tim for a great concept and a job well done!

Hey LaVern - are you able to breath again now that you are out of that Johnny Cash costume??? :new_shocked: At least that vet wrap doesn't stick to your skin.

I really want to thank everyone that contributed, Virgil and his tie, Gene for fixing the guitar, there are just so many, but I'm tooooo tired to think straight right yet. Still making my way home. Am going to be getting on the TRAIN (AMTRACK) in just a little bit to finish the last leg of my trip. I only hope that AMTRAC is as dependable as the "Puck Train!" Until tomarrow, Lavern!

Hey "Ripper" theres lots of uses for vet wrap. I'm thinking bout trying some myself
default_wink.png
:

What an amazing "costume"!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations on your well deserved win! :aktion033: :aktion033: Not many horses would put up with that......you've got a special one. :bgrin

Oh, What a good time. But, Oh, it is good to be home. I never thought we could top Buckville, but Tim and Renee pulled it off. The time and the patience to work with Puck to get him to be able to put up with all our silliness. And then the hours that went into designing and building the train. Renee put a lead rope on him for safety at Nationals but he has been driven blind by them at home. What trust and faith they have instilled in him. Like most Buckeroo horses he will give all he can, if handled right.

The funiest thing I thought about it, was that everyone thought that Tim was being so friendly by waving so much and really Puck was letting so many stinkers that Tim was just clearing the air a bit.

Lenard did it again, wonderful show with so many wonderful horses and people. Thanks to all :aktion033:

That is amazing!!!

Really great pics, thanks for sharing and congratulations on the win!!!

Liz

Latest posts

Back